Scold :) Interested to hear your opinion regarding... - page 17

Mischek писал (а) >>

And do you "believe" them for a second???

>>

Mischek писал (а) >>

And do you "believe" them for a second???

It's just that the 95% and 5% figures have exactly the same probability of being true as there. So read, think for yourself and draw your own conclusions based on all the data.......

Vita писал (а) >>

I gave a simple example with the pound and where to apply the statistical advantage - we are trying to exploit a market property - 5 pips price increase + spread from weekly bar opening price. I suppose there is nothing difficult in statistical analysis of this property to make sure that there is no statistical advantage. And you're going somewhere in the direction of generalizations...

Statistics is a great thing... And patterns, statistical ones too... Let's make sure that it is impossible or impossible to predict the forex market... А?

EURUSD 1H...

Here let's predict the price on 2008.06.29 04:30, which is very difficult and the dynamics in pips, which is easier... Of course, I understand, that I got stuck here with my stupid questions, but still? No need to explain... Why and how, just the price is so-and-so. And let's say there will be a rise of so-and-so points.

That's just the dotted blue line... I think the price will be 1.5709 pole minus 12-15 pips... and it will get there from 1.5615(16)... I am not working on this pair right now, so I made this prediction in 15 minutes... Don't shoot me if something happens :)))

LeoV писал (а) >>

It's just that the 95% and 5% figures have exactly the same probability of being true as there. So read, think for yourself and draw your own conclusions based on all the data.......

At 95 by 5 I absolutely believe it.No link.

Anybody got a link for me, not for the doughnuts?

LeoV писал (а) >>

Have a look here. Very good statistics.

Not my thing, but I can see there is some very good marketing there. I don't take that kind of figure into consideration at all, as marketing figures about increasing depot can mean nothing, just like marketing figures about increasing size by xx centimetres.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Statistics are great things... And patterns, statistical ones too... Let's make sure it's impossible or possible to predict the forex market... А?

EURUSD 1H...

Here let's predict the price on 2008.06.29 04:30, which is very difficult and the dynamics in pips, which is easier... Of course, I understand, that I got stuck here with my stupid questions, but still? No need to explain... Why and how, just the price is so-and-so. And let's say there will be a rise of so-and-so points.

That's just the dotted blue line... I think the price will be 1.5709 pole minus 12-15 pips... and it will get there from 1.5615(16)... I am not working on this pair right now, so I made this prediction in 15 minutes... Don't hurt me too much :)))

Here's a test of your skills......)))))))))))))

I have a different tactic of working in the market. I don't do price prediction. I live by the "last candle to close". Right now the TS is showing buy. What will be at the next candle - I can't say. Rather, approximately I can, but there are no guarantees. And especially 2008.06.29 04:30.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Statistics are great things... And patterns, statistical ones too... Let's make sure it's impossible or possible to predict the forex market... А?

EURUSD 1H...

That's just the dotted blue line... I think the price will be 1.5709 pole minus 12-15 pips... and it will get there from 1.5615(16)... I am not working on this pair right now, so I made this prediction in 15 minutes... Don't worry too much :)))

I make my forecasts in fractions of a second, as I am absolutely sure it is impossible to make a forecast. For me predictions are dabbling. I do it on the grounds that the prediction experiment has been going on for a very long time and so far without a positive result. If you want to refute it, you are welcome.

Mischek писал (а) >>

95 over 5 I absolutely believe. There's no link.

Anybody's got a link, not to the tricky ones?

Where do you get such faith? There are no statistics.......

NProgrammer писал (а) >> Let's predict the price for 2008.06.29 04:30

That's funny. Are you fooling everybody again? 2008.06.29 04:30 is early Sunday morning. The forex market is not working......Only the interbank. But it's not available in MT4.)))))))))))))))))))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

That's funny. Are you fooling everybody again? 2008.06.29 04:30 is early Sunday morning. The forex market is not working......Only the interbank. But it's not available in MT4.)))))))))))))))))))))

http://www.nwbroker.ru/

working on weekends