Toys from Vinin - page 19

Vinin >> :

The third option is something like a canal. Although not exactly a channel. To be more exact, it is not a channel at all

but for some reason horizontal lines are not drawn on the chart, only marks on the candlesticks

Geronimo писал(а) >>

but for some reason no horizontal lines are drawn on the chart, only marks on the candles

What indicator is it about?

Vinin >> :

Which indicator is that?

Attached files:
VininI_Canal2.mq4 (2.07 KB)

>> this one.

Geronimo писал(а) >>

Attached files:
VininI_Canal2.mq4 (2.07 KB)

About this one.

Look at this one.

The previous one just drew a histogram. This one draws lines. Tweaked the code a bit.

Files:

Good afternoon Victor! In my system I use your LineStat indicator.

I use it together with the parabolic regression indicator ^X_ParabolicRegression_Custom.

I have a big request to you, in the indicator ^X_ParabolicRegression_Custom, replace the linear regression channels (there are two)

replace it with one LineStat channel. I am attaching the indicator.

ars9 писал(а) >>

Good afternoon Victor! In my system I use your LineStat indicator.

I use it together with the parabolic regression indicator ^X_ParabolicRegression_Custom.

I have a big request to you, in the indicator ^X_ParabolicRegression_Custom, replace the linear regression channels (there are two)

replace it with one LineStat channel. The indicator is attached.

I do not like to remake other people's stuff.

You should always deal with someone else's logic first.

Vinin >> :

Look at this version.

The previous one just drew a histogram. This one draws lines. Tweaked the code a bit.

Thanks !!!

so sure it is more convenient

even more convenient when the space between the lines is filled with colour (background)

When there are a large number of lines on the chart, the channel is well highlighted

yes, and LineStat is a good thing

Vinin >> :

I'm not a fan of rehashing someone else's.

You always have to deal with someone else's logic first.

How about adding a parabolic regression channel to LineStat? Adding it adds a lot of information.

Another variant of the indicator. The calculation algorithm is slightly modified

Files:

Vinin >>:

Посмотри этот вариант

Предыдущий просто гистограмму рисовал. Этот линии. Малость код поправил

and I'm still talking about mine.

Victor, how would you fill in the space between the lines ?

like in the first drawing?