Toys from Vinin - page 15

Кстати да! )) если взглянуть на график, то что-то всетаки есть в данной стратегии ))

Been there, done that. Only played with Asian. Something embryonic from YuraZ's morning flat breakdown. False flotsam eats all the fun. Needs more logic.

Dear Vinin .

Here are the Modified Cyber Cycle indicator modification files

In the first one (My3) the price is normalized to the opening price of the first month. This is the value we use for the input parameter. Default value is 100.

In the second (My4) and third (My5) it is done as you said . The interval of indicator changes in the window for the period (input parameter) is

to values specified in the input parameter of the NormalizeTarget indicator.

But in the second one a linear transformation to the symmetrical interval [-N,+N] is performed.

And the third one implies homothetytic transformation relative to 0 with the coefficient set as a ratio of the maximal remote

from 0 point of interval to NormalizeTarget

I'd like to hear your opinion, which is better?

drel500 писал(а) >>
The idea of trading is to place pending orders with fixed take and stop at certain times. The iSession indicator will tell us the time and place of order placing. The indicator that divides trading sessions (Asian, European and American) in different colours in the working window with the tool ... So... We install on the minute chart and set this indicator and the first pair of pending orders we place at the end of the Asian session, and the place of installation of the order BUY is the maximum value that was reached during the Asian session. Placement point of a sell order will be the lowest price value that it reached during the Asian session. I.e. both orders are set for a breakthrough at: .... The second pair of orders is placed at the end of the European session and as well as the pair of orders for the Asian session, the orders for the European session are placed at the end of this session on its upper and lower limits. All orders which didn't work and didn't close are deleted and closed after the end of the American session.... This is it....

Maybe a toy, maybe not.

The difference from the assignment.

1. Indicators and trading sessions are not used.

2. There is an hour of setting pending orders (you can set the beginning of the session or any other arbitrary hour).

3. Since sessions are not used, the number of bars for decision-making is also set in parameters.

4. And again (since there is no session), the lifetime of a pending order is defined in the parameters

5. Since we do not specify the situation when the price is in the area where the pending order is set, we open the corresponding market bars.

6. I have added for interest the filter of work by day (may be there is a difference in behavior)

7. For adaptability I have added an option of percentage setting of points and stops from specified levels.

It's not recommended to install it on a real account. The tool is intended for market research only.

The result of working outside the optimization period is shown in this picture.

Files:

v354 писал(а) >>

Dear Vinin .

Here are the Modified Cyber Cycle indicator modification files

In the first one (My3) the price is normalized to the opening price of the first month. This is the value we use for the input parameter. Default value is 100.

In the second (My4) and third (My5) it is done as you said . The interval of indicator changes in the window for the period (input parameter) is

to values specified in the input parameter of the NormalizeTarget indicator.

But in the second one a linear transformation to the symmetrical interval [-N,+N] is performed.

And the third one implies homothetytic transformation relative to 0 with the coefficient set as a ratio of the maximal remote

from 0 point of interval to NormalizeTarget

I'd like to hear your estimation, which is better?

I can't give an estimate. Or maybe I just don't want to. It would be more interesting to hear the opinion of users. But you may not.

Vinin >> :

Maybe a toy, maybe not.

The difference from the assignment.

1. Indicators and trading sessions are not used.

2. There is an hour of setting pending orders (you can set the beginning of the session or any other arbitrary hour).

3. Since sessions are not used, the number of bars for decision-making is also set in parameters.

4. And again (since there is no session), the lifetime of a pending order is defined in the parameters

5. Since we do not specify the situation when the price is in the area where the pending order is set, we open the corresponding market bars.

6. I have added for interest the filter of work by day (may be there is a difference in behavior)

7. For adaptability I have added an option of percentage setting of points and stops from specified levels.

It's not recommended to install it on a real account. The tool is intended for market research only.

The result of working outside the optimization period is shown in this picture.

Thank you Victor

Hello Victor. I am currently testing VininIsLRMAvcolor.

I've only just started, but it's already showing that it's a great indicator. :) Of course it has some weaknesses but on the whole it is a good thing.

I have some questions in relation to it:

Are there any indicators similar to this one, only better or more modern modification of this indicator?

Is there any information about what parameters are more suitable for what timeframes?

What instrument are the parameters adjusted for?

XenoX писал(а) >>

Hello Victor. I am currently testing VininIsLRMAvcolor.

I've only just started, but it's already showing that it's a great indicator. :) Of course it has some weaknesses but on the whole it is a good thing.

I have some questions in relation to it:

Are there any indicators similar to this one, only better or more modern modification of this indicator?

Is there any information about what parameters are more suitable for what timeframes?

For which instrument are the parameters adjusted?

No answers. At least for me.

Vinin >> :
Temporarily, I can continue to write toys for those who wish ( in small quantities)

If still valid) Offer

Rate 1.2000 - the horizontal of the indicator, ignore all the jerks up and down to inclusive of 50 p. (with the possibility of further changes in the indicator itself)

Rate 1.2051 - horizontal at 1.2051 etc.

poruchik писал(а) >>

If still valid) Offer

Rate 1.2000 - the horizontal of the indicator, ignore all the jerks up and down to inclusive of 50 p. (with the possibility of further changes in the indicator)

Exchange rate 1.2051 - horizon on 1.2051, etc.

There is a similar indicator. Look at this variant http://vinin.ucoz.ru/load/2-1-0-11

By the way, there is a VininI_Trend indicator very similar to Fisher_Yur4ik :) )