Toys from Vinin - page 4

The theme is called Toys by Vinin, so I apologise for mocking the author's version.

But, the picture turned out beautifully.

granit77 писал (а) >>

The theme is called Toys by Vinin, so I apologise for mocking the author's version.

It's a nice "mockery".

All the more so from the chief critic.

Multicurrency zigzag MV_DT_ZZ_nen

Files:

granit77 писал (а) >>

Asked to add sound to this indicator.

But please notice last three bars are re-drawn

The VininI_Trend_LRMA_T02_Sound_1.mq4 indicator has a signal, but its periodicity is not clear. Can we make it so that when the signal reaches a given level (positive or negative separately), 5 signals will sound and something will appear in the terminal window of the instrument, for which this signal occurred (which you can delete). And for the signal not to be repeated until another value is shown. For example. We set the values of 500 and -500, on which we need to obtain the signal. The price went up. The indicator has shown 500 on the current candle and we should immediately receive 5 signals with the periodicity of 5 seconds. If the indicator has only touched this value and went below it, anyway, these 5 signals should be sounded. Also simultaneously with the first signal the word "Signal" should appear in red letters in the left part of the terminal window for the instrument, on which the signal occurred (so that one can delete the word from the terminal window). Then the following happens. Let the indicator go lower and then higher again or higher and then lower and then higher again... as you like. The signals must not repeat. The next signal should only occur when the indicator shows the second set value already. I.e. it should sound at 500, the next one should already sound at -500, the next one should already sound at 500 again, the next one should sound at -500 etc.

This would indeed be a handy GOOD toy!!! And to the author - HUGE RESPECT!!!

KusochekSochi писал (а) >>

The VininI_Trend_LRMA_T02_Sound_1.mq4 indicator has a signal, but its periodicity is not clear. Can we make it so that when the signal reaches a given level (positive or negative separately), 5 signals will sound and something will appear in the terminal window of the instrument, for which this signal occurred (which you can delete). And for the signal not to be repeated until another value is shown. For example. We set the values of 500 and -500, on which we need to obtain the signal. The price went up. The indicator has shown 500 on the current candle and we should immediately receive 5 signals with the periodicity of 5 seconds. If the indicator has only touched this value and went below it, these 5 signals should be generated anyway. Also simultaneously with the first signal the word "Signal" should appear in red letters in the left part of the terminal window for the instrument, on which the signal occurred (so that one can delete the word from the terminal window). Then the following happens. Let the indicator go lower and then higher again or higher and then lower and then higher again... as you like. The signals must not repeat. The next signal should only occur when the indicator shows the second set value already. I.e. it should sound at 500, the next one should already sound at -500, the next one should already sound at 500 again, the next one should sound at -500 etc.

This would indeed be a handy GOOD toy!!! And the author - HUGE RESPECT!!!

This indicator has an author https://www.mql4.com/ru/users/granit77

Although by all appearances, there may be many authors. If Granit removes the re-rendering, it may make sense to do something. Or maybe it would be better to ask him to do it.

Granit has changed the visualisation of your indicator. Yes and the topic is called "Toys by Vinin". Thought I had come to the right place. So the signal conversion of this indicator will be left out...?

Of course, it would be great if you or Granit would remove the redrawing. I don't know what it will lead to, though. That is why I ask you, if my request is heard, to set the signal to a real version of the indicator instead of the one that will not re-render.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. But I think that the author of the indicator, is considered the one who executed the original algorithm.

Hello Victor, I know you've been playing with grids, is there a script among your toys to set up arrows for trading direction based on a zigzag or something similar, to train the grid. The arrow is needed on every bar. Thank you in advance.

Indeed, it does rewrite, sneaky! But it is a double-edged sword: if we abandon the rewriting smoothing algorithm,

the indicator will lag behind by the same three bars. In the attached variant, the smoothing algorithm is selected by the LRMA_On parameter between MA and LRMA.

But it will obviously be useless, it will still be the same tambourine around moving averages.

As for authorship, there can be no two opinions here. Victor, with his customary tactfulness, is just being hospitable.

There is no reason to bother with signals, and the requirements for signals look exaggerated.

By the way, Victor, if I'm blurring the subject for you, give me a hint. I just wanted to liven it up.

Files:

FION писал (а) >>
If your trade direction arrows are based on the zigzag, I want to place them on the diagram with the help of scrolls. The arrow is needed on every bar. Thank you in advance.

I have an acquaintance on Facebook. So he tried to normalise the zigzag (he said he succeeded) and wanted to make a neural network. I can only give his coordinates.