Toys from Vinin - page 14

so where is he now?

mipolku писал(а) >>
so where is it now?

But it's not exactly what you want. It's a regular channeler.

Files:
_midle.mq4  2 kb

Victor - write an indicator like this please

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

Victor - write an indicator like this please

I will think about it. Only it would be desirable to formulate the necessity of such work.

Vinin >> :

I will think about it. Only the need for such work would preferably be articulated.

This is an Elderian example of finding the start of a prolonged trend

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

This is an Elderian example of finding the beginnings of a prolonged trend

See.

Files:

Thank you!

Vinin >> :

See.

- Good job. >>)

Hello Victor. Really good and necessary topic.... I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to write a simple Expert Advisor to further verify the validity of the theory ... This strategy I tested on several major currency pairs over the past couple of months and it turned out to be non-profitable according to my calculations... Based on this, I wanted to try to optimize it and test it on a long time frame, on the history...
The idea of trading lies in placing pending orders with a fixed take and stop at certain times. The iSession indicator will tell us the time and place of orders installation. The indicator that divides trading sessions (Asian, European and American) in different colours in the working window with the tool ... So... We install on the minute chart and set this indicator and the first pair of pending orders we place at the end of the Asian session, and the place of installation of the order BUY is the maximum value that was reached during the Asian session. Placement point of a sell order will be the lowest price value that it reached during the Asian session. I.e. both orders are set for a breakthrough at: .... The second pair of orders is placed at the end of the European session and as well as the pair of orders for the Asian session, the orders for the European session are placed at the end of this session on its upper and lower limits. All orders which didn't work and didn't close are deleted and closed after the end of the American session.... This is it....

By the way yes! ))) if you look at the graph, there is something in this strategy ))