Toys from Vinin - page 6

FION писал (а) >>
It is important to understand the difference between the order of the arrows and the detected direction arrows. The arrow is needed on every bar. Thank you in advance.

Option from Skywoker

There are no arrows on the history. Only on new bars

Files:
zigzag_pp.mq4  7 kb

Indicator
Files:

Guys, thanks for your input. Basically need a script to collect data into a file that will be fed to the network output in NSH2 to train the network with reverse error propagation. The point is that the zigzag finds breaks with a lag, and the signals (arrows) need to be synchronised with the indicator, you can take the difference of the two mashes (network input) as an example. I.e. zigzag calculation should be carried out with an advance on distance of the next break, and then synchronize already received direction with an input indicator. In short, go ahead - calculate, return to record.

Will this do?

Files:

FION писал (а) >>
...I.e. you have to calculate the zigzag ahead of time by the distance of next break, and then synchronize the obtained direction with input indicator. In short, go ahead - calculate, go back - record.

Keep it simple. "Script" (an indicator when viewing the history) outputs to the file the current ZigZag value (or zeros or, if empty, nothing) and "lagged mashes", i.e. shifted in the history by ... "question" how many ... bars.

"And cheap and serene".

And if you output the depth from 1 bar back to the previous value of zigzag, it will be with elements of adaptation, and the mql code will be simple. But how to input variable number of inputs (tautology has come out) (distance between previous and current breaks) in ... NSH2 "black box" ... one has to think.

The implementation itself is simple - you take the zigzag "unloader" from CodeBase and put in there the "logged mashes" unloading loop.

Everything in this world is relative :(

Thank you all.

FION писал (а) >>
>>Thank you all.

And I looked at the previous page.

I had a question.

FION писал (а) >>
Guys, thanks for the input. Basically need a script to collect data into a file which will be fed to the network output in NSH2 to train the network with reverse error propagation. The point is that the zigzag finds breaks with a lag, and the signals (arrows) need to be synchronized with the indicator, you can take the difference of two mashes (network input) for example. I.e. zigzag calculation should be carried out with an advance on distance of the next break, and then synchronize already received direction with an input indicator. In short, go ahead - calculate, return to record.

Read the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1537... there is a code in the comments which finds the current ZigZag values without connecting the indicator....

Can you make a toy that will show in the terminal window the open instruments and the total result of the open positions for each instrument separately?

KusochekSochi писал (а) >>
Can you make a toy that would show in the terminal window the open instruments and the summary result of open positions for each instrument separately?

Arkady, if I'm not mistaken. There is an equity indicator on the forum. You can use it as well. I only do things for toys that interest me at that moment.