Toys from Vinin - page 5

granit77 писал (а) >>

Indeed, it does rewrite, sneaky! But it is a double-edged sword: if we refuse from rewriting the smoothing algorithm,

the indicator will lag behind by the same three bars. In the attached variant, the smoothing algorithm is selected by the LRMA_On parameter between MA and LRMA.

But it will obviously be useless, it will still be the same tambourine around moving averages.

As for authorship, there can be no two opinions here. Victor, with his customary tactfulness, is just being hospitable.

There is no reason to bother with signals, and the requirements for signals look exaggerated.

By the way, Victor, if I'm blurring the subject for you, give me a hint. I just wanted to liven it up.

And we're going to start curtsying now. It's like I bought myself this branch.

Sometimes you just come across something interesting and you don't want to put it into CodeBase.

Or something is asked for very much. Don't waste good things.

It's a pity that the request for signals was left unimplemented. You could have done your own digging... I WOULD HAVE.

I'll stay with the hope that someone can do it.

KusochekSochi писал (а) >>

It's a pity that the request for signals was left unimplemented. You could have done your own digging... I WOULD HAVE.

I'll stay with the hope that someone can do it.

I'll take another look. Not enough time yet.

I won't thank you in advance... so as not to jinx it.

Vinin писал (а) >>

I have an acquaintance on Facebook. So he tried to normalise the zigzag (he said he succeeded) and wanted to make a neural network. I can only give his coordinates.

Yes I'm not going to zigzag on the grid, the task is simpler - by zigzag (any) place arrows on the chart - as long as the slope is up arrows up on all bars to the break, and vice versa. If there is and no pity - thank you, but I will write it myself. I think due to the lag of the zigzag I will have to synchronise with the rest of the data on the grid inputs by time.

FION писал (а) >>
I am not going to place the zigzag on the grid, the task is easier - to place arrows on a zigzag (any) - while the slope is up arrows on all bars before the break, and vice versa. If there is and no pity - thank you, but I will write it myself. I think due to the lag of the zigzag I will have to synchronise with the rest of the data on the grid inputs by time.

There is DT_ZZ_nen. It puts points at possible fracture tops. Although you can use a channel indicator like HighLow (that's what I have called it).

If I succeed with fractal EA, I may (maybe) make an indicator based on it. But the arrows will be set only for breaching the channel.

OK Victor, thanks for the advice.

FION писал (а) >>
All right, Victor, thanks for the tip.

Knock on the door, contacts are in the profile. This buddy wants to talk to you.

No problem, I'll make such an indicator in the evening, we'll take the zigzag from Roche, what arrows to put?

FION писал (а) >>
Hello Victor, I know that you play with nets, is there any script among your toys to place arrows to trade on the basis of the zigzag or something similar to train the net. The arrow is needed on every bar. Thank you in advance.

By the way, I didn't get it right away, what are you interested in, a script, an EA or an indicator ?