Can you tell me which trading systems anyone knows? I'm sick of metatrader! - page 5

SergNF:

Checked it for 11 minutes. Can indeed do it manually, via OrderSend - error #3. But ... That may be the reason for a new thread with a question to the developers, and the fragment of the title of this thread after the question mark has absolutely nothing to do with it. And something tells me the topiker won't vent all his specific outrage in the relevant threads.

I repeat - ask your question on the spider or somewhere else. It's not logical here.

By the way, the most pissed off DCs are on DC sites. :)

These "mistakes" are really a lot. And they are not critical for choosing or not choosing MT. It's not about them. And the point is that the API is not given. And they probably don't give DCs. And the INTERFACE is not handy for manual trading. Paranoia whispers that "what if too" :)))).

MProgrammer:

Well, I wrote in Russian - DC does not forbid it. Their words - "there are no restrictions", and you can't put it through a script...

There is no direct or indirect prohibition in the regulations - so you can.

It does not.

And it only means that the brokerage company did not include this detail in the contract. Negligence or malice. But in any case, this is not a problem of the trading platform, but a problem of legal relations.

SK. писал (а):
MProgrammer:

Well, I wrote in Russian - DC does not forbid it. Their words - "there are no restrictions", and you can't put it through a script...

It does not.

And it only means that the brokerage company did not include this detail in the contract. Negligence or malice. But in any case, this is not a problem of the trading platform, but a problem of legal relations.

Bullshit - then any error in the TM is just what the DC didn't include (Negligence or malice) in the contract.

All that is not explicitly or implicitly forbidden is allowed. If you want to use pips - use pips until you are transferred to manual handling. If you get transferred, stop doing it, you will be transferred back to automatic.

MProgrammer:
SergNF:

Checked it for 11 minutes. Can indeed do it manually, via OrderSend - error #3. But ... That may be the reason for a new thread with a question to the developers, and the fragment of the title of this thread after the question mark has absolutely nothing to do with it. And something tells me the topiker won't vent all his specific outrage in the relevant threads.

I repeat - ask your question on a spider or somewhere else. It's not logical here.

By the way, the most pissed off DCs are on DC sites. :)

These "mistakes" are really a lot. And they are not critical for choosing or not choosing MT. It's not about them. And the point is that the API is not given. And they probably don't give DCs. And the INTERFACE is not handy for manual trading. Paranoia whispers that "what if too" :)))).

- Once again. You probably won't get an answer here. Not the right forum. Not the focus of the forum.

- But from my point of view, "These "mistakes" are actually NO"mistakes" because.

a) I do "complex" (clever) calculations in specially designed programs - "to each vegetable its own fruit".

b) I, for example, never would have thought of expiration at 11 minutes, although I try "pips" too.

and most importantly.

c) I trade in 3 DTs (reliable in my opinion) which . I happen to have an MT installed.

I repeat - this is a programmer site, so the questions are programmer's ones and only about MT. But CAs are money-grubbing offices, and they do not care about programmer stuff.

I suggest you to send this request to Google or forums.

- The name of a broker that has a client terminal with API

- What "complications" these brokerages have?

The question will be much more constructive. If you do not know how to use this service, and you will not know what to do with it, please follow the link above.

MProgrammer:

Here I am, too, fed up and I want standard buttons like microsoft came up with - the legislator.

What standard buttons are you talking about, not in the order window by any chance? If there is an order window, the buttons are OK, otherwise, when using an EA, accidental opening of orders is guaranteed. But the impossibility to set Stop Loss and Take Profit in points - that's for sure! We asked and asked for that... And the order window size is really depressing). I wonder if there will be any progress in MT5 in this respect.

MProgrammer:
SK. wrote (a):
MProgrammer:

It does not.

Bullshit - then any error in the TM is only what the DC didn't include (Negligence or malice) in the contract.

All that is not explicitly or implicitly forbidden is allowed. If you want to use pips - use pips until you are transferred to manual handling. If you're moved, stop doing it and they'll put you back on automatic.

There's... there's no logic to your reasoning.

You really have to distinguish between flies and cutlets.

Why "then any error"? MT errors are MT errors. A DT's malice is a DT's malice.

And cranky users are the real bullshit.

MProgrammer писал (а): And the lack of scripts is a rule that a trader "makes up"... Including to his own advantage.

Then all the DCs will go bankrupt. Because traders will come up with one super rule - if any order is set in any direction - 100 pips profit. Stop loss does not matter, margin is whatever.

A great rule in my opinion. And why won't they introduce it? ...... I don't understand.....

SK. писал (а):
MProgrammer:
SK. wrote:
MProgrammer:

It does not.

Bullshit - then any error in the TM is only what the DC didn't include (Negligence or malice) in the contract.

All that is not explicitly or implicitly forbidden is allowed. If you want to use pips - use pips until you are transferred to manual handling. If they do - stop doing it, they'll put you back on automatic.

There's no logic to what you're saying.

You really have to distinguish between flies and cutlets.

Why "then any error"? MT errors are MT errors. A DT's malice is a DT's malice.

And cranky users are the real bullshit.

If brokerage company does not specify a minimum order expiration time and Technical Support asserts that they do not give a damn even in 10 sec. And MT does not allow us to put an order with such parameters, then this is just an error in MT. We do not agree with what? Our brokerage companies allow us to do this and do not know where to configure it, while MT does not allow us to do it. But nowhere does it say anything about this restriction... WHAT is not an error. I'll write it in English if you want. What is not clear. !?

Sorry for the tone, but in fact, is not it obvious that if there are rules, they should always be voiced and written. For finances.

And as for mistakes, there are in fact MORES of them. And there is nothing to defend MT. If he does not even respond to the simplest of requests. That's what prevented them from making a TP/SL order in pips? That's why I have to create an order first then edit it. It's an error generator - users - it's very easy to forget to set it.

However, I will probably send "my" API to the terminal - an EA which receives commands from external programs and executes them.

The fact that there's no API doesn't change anything in fact - I chose an Expert Advisor, which hooks menaged dll, that implements .NET class... Which will even work fine over the network. It already works. After all, the result is exactly the same, only through the ass... So, why not just give the API. And at least explain what the reason is - maybe I, too, for example, would have understood it. ;)

LeoV:
MProgrammer wrote (a): And the lack of scripts is the rules that the trader "makes up"... Including for his own benefit.

Then all the DCs will go bankrupt. Because traders will come up with one super rule - if you set any order in any direction - 100 point profit. Stop Loss is not important.

A great rule in my opinion. And why won't they introduce it? ...... I don't understand.....

Let me explain the difference - there are trading rules, but no rules for trade automation. And they are, in fact, being introduced... Why can't it be less than 11 minutes? Or why cannot an indicator trade, while the EA draws charts? And they say to me - no, you have to f... To do this, we have to make some kind of plum somewhere, from where the indicator will read it later. What for? The indicator has to give some signals for the EA to read them and trade on their basis... What the fuck for!!!! Why not just let the indicator trade. WHY? I do not understand. Honestly. :)))

MProgrammer:

Let me explain the difference - there are trading rules, but no rules for trading automation. And they are, in fact, being introduced... Why is it impossible to trade for less than 11 minutes? Or why an indicator cannot trade and an EA cannot draw charts? And they say to me - no, you have to f... To do it, we have to make some kind of plum somewhere, from where the indicator will read it later. What for? The indicator has to give some signals for the EA to read them and trade on their basis... What the fuck for!!!! Why not just let the indicator trade. WHY? I do not understand. Honestly. :)))

Well, you understand, MT4 is not a simple program, especially since it's not many years old. Of course, it will have its shortcomings. All at once you can not do - it's only in fairy tales "by God's will". But it is developing. Just remember how it was a few years ago - you can see the progress. If you don't like it, don't eat it. No one is forcing you to. If I were the developer, I would answer like this - go and do it, and then halfway through and find bugs and glitches from different traders. Because all of us are good at criticism, but when it comes to business, we all go to the bushes..........

Trading on it is feasible. And this is the main thing. The nuances, as they say, will be corrected as they go along, I think so......