Can you tell me which trading systems anyone knows? I'm sick of metatrader! - page 12

LeoV >> :

No, no, no, you're wrong. I only use buy-sell and clowes. And it works fine. Really in a different program. MT4 acts as a server....))))))))))))))

You little bastard ;)

ninjatrader

As it turned out "they have them", it's true that most platforms are used by one broker and maybe his "kids", but no one reaches the number of MT...

ForexTools писал(а) >>

As it turned out, "they have them" is not so few, although most platforms are used by one broker and maybe his "kids", but no one reaches the number of MT...

I went to "they've got them" and found out that Megatrader 5 is already progressing while MetaTrader 5 is crunching. Even with its built-in Mega E-Radio :) Kombat will be delighted. But it still is not as good as his TV radio :)

Babay >> :

Went to "they have them" and found that while MetaTrader 5 is creaking to launch, Megatrader 5 is already advancing. Even with its built-in Mega E-Radio :) Kombat will be delighted. But this radio is still not as good as his TV :)

Boo-ha-ha-ha...

They made a marketing mistake...

They should have called it Meta-Grader.

:)))

kombat писал(а) >>

Look :) Quaterkin will hear, take it to heart :)

Babay >> :

Look :) Quaterkin will hear, take it to heart :)

>> nothing!

he's a rover,

he's an old wolf,

he knows what he's doing!

;)

wandering around the internet... I stumbled across a collection of brief descriptions and screenshots.

I don't want to go through them all, but I stumbled across Thinkorswim. Interesting... free... the cup is.... even seems to be able to trade....