AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 18

Please post the news file here. Let's have a look at it.

Sorry, mute the sound immediately, next time I'll record without sound, when the server transcodes something happens to it.

ZS: here's the file

Files:
ag_news.rar  5 kb

Seems to be a flaw of mine.

In the last redesign one of the arrays was left in the old dimension (that's the inconvenience of hard arrays - you have to go through them all and change them all by hand). It turns out that in 80429 the number of news items is limited to 300. Just delete unnecessary lines and it will work.

Thank you for finding this error. I will post the corrections tomorrow.

Well, now it's all nice and dignified, the old-fashioned way.

:)

There are more unpleasant features in connection with this task.

If you just delete lines in Excel, then after this operation something is left in the file, which is not visible in either Excel or Notepad (actually a group of invisible "end of line"). And this group of "sort of nothing" lets up a ruckus. Requires the last "enter" to be at the end of the last line. Trouble is, that user does not see this problem (except that in Word open with pressed button show special characters).

Poryavlyaetsya this nasty thing so: the gray line is displayed in an unclear place (in my case, the junction of weeks), no time, no symbol, + is. And from time to time (on a new bar) asks not to touch it (although the user does not touch it).

--

I am aware of this peculiarity. I just don't have time to do it all at once. But I'll have it done by the start of sales.

И время от времени (на новом баре) просится, чтоб её не трогали (хотя пользователь не трогает).

There is such a thing, but did not focus on it, as it was not critical, and who knows what it may affect, although no - you just know :)

ZS: Exselom not even tried to edit, directly into Notepad.

alexx_v писал (а):
- You just know :)

In the current implementation AutoGraf 4 is deliberately left with a lot of opportunities to improve - to expand the service. For example, with regard to news lines, it is technically possible to make a "hold order to event" tool (now there is only "close by time"). The idea here is to programmatically handle the timing and importance of news. For now - only to watch (but in AT already all is possible: for example, to read the same file, calculate and set settings of tools, in particular, "to close on time").

Test

Same clip with newsline display error, only in *.GIF format and only 129Kb in size :)

alexx_v:

Same clip with newsline display error, only in *.GIF format and only 129Kb in size :)

Great idea!:) We'll take it from here.

Well, of course it would be possible to draw more footnotes, with an explanation of what exactly is happening in the picture in the course of viewing the "movie" :) It is bad that there is no possibility, as in Flash, this same movie to start from the beginning, here this process is not regulated. Well, the application in some cases can be very convenient and appropriate of course.