AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 15

If this is just an ongoing communication breakdown, AutoGraf should not hang up. If you do have this problem, please describe how it manifests itself in more detail.

Also, if interested, have a look at this 'Interesting observation. Does it show up on your PC?

More details? In general, as I wrote, but let's say that the problem occurs when there are no quotes for some time, and the connection does not have to be broken, but the packets may not be transmitted at that time, especially it can be clearly seen on any mobile GPRS connection. In other words, the following pattern is evident: if there are no quotes for some time, the system may hang up, i.e. it may not react to user's actions. And GPRS-connection is not a panacea - I had a couple of hangups on cable connection (help restart MT), and as I understand it is again connected with absence of quotes for some time, i.e. AutoGraph kind of waiting for the tick, but when the tick comes, it still kind of continues to wait for it, so on. I can't say anything about the value of "some time", I haven't measured it.

AutoGraf doesn't wait for a tick. It's looped. I don't know what to tell you.

Let's try to ask the developers a question: what actions take place in terminal - looped_expert relationship when the connection is interrupted?

I want to focus your attention on the fact that after a clear break of MT connection with the DC server and the subsequent restoration of this, the complex always works normally (I have not noticed any problems), but when the connection seems to have, but the actual data exchange does not happen, then in this case there is such hanging, and I can not say that absolutely in all cases. By the way... it occurred to me.

With news lines before you made the changes there was also a similar situation... in addition to the error messages the complex also hung, i.e. to disable the same news lines with the button was not possible, as well as to use any other tools... maybe it is not in the connection...

alexx_v:

I want to focus your attention on the fact that after a clear break of MT connection with the DC server and its subsequent restoration, the complex always works normally (I have not noticed any problems), but when the connection seems to be there, but the actual data exchange does not happen, then in this case there is a hang, and I can not say that in absolutely all cases. By the way... it occurred to me.

With news lines before you made changes similar situation was also ... in addition to error messages the complex also hung, i.e. to disable the same news lines with the button did not work, as well as to use any other tools ... maybe it is not because of the connection ...

I don't think it's the connection. I'll have to keep watching.

Who knows, maybe there's a problem with the connection too https://forum.mql4.com/ru/12464

It's hovering again, but the connection is already established, I don't understand.

alexx_v:
Well, it's hanging again, but the connection is already established, I don't understand.

Does AutoGraf or MT hang? And under what circumstances?

There are two other people on the network besides me who are diligently racing the program. No such comments have been received from them.

We need to somehow trace the sequence of events so that we can reproduce the problem.

That's the thing, the circumstances are fundamentally unclear :) I already notice by the fact when "it's not ticking" :)

But it is the Autograf that is freezing, MT does not draw an eyebrow, it somehow does not care

I don't know how to catch a "circumstance" unless I sit and wait for it to "start" ...

alexx_v:

That's the thing, the circumstances are fundamentally unclear :) I already notice by the fact when "it's not ticking" :)

But it is the Autograf that is freezing, MT does not draw an eyebrow, it somehow does not care

I do not know how to catch a "circumstance", unless you sit and wait until it "starts" ...

In order to identify the problem, you need to narrow it down. For example, try to connect to another brokerage company. Also, see if other programs work on the network. See this thread 'An interesting observation', maybe it'll give you an idea (it's about Skype, but ICQ affects you too).