AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 31

Korey,

I've said it to you before, you're not the judge of self-consciousness.

Look at yourself. You're a grown man, completely unaware of your own motives. You and others like you swarm onto a scandal like flies onto manure.
Look how much bile and gloat there is in your texts, how much naked desire to denounce, ridicule, rebuke! You stoop to lies, wishful thinking, and outright boorishness! And does it not occur to you how vile all this is?

And you dare to talk about self-awareness?!

The little son came to his father, and the little son asked, 'What is good and what is bad? - I have no secrets, - Listen, children, - I put Daddy's answer in the book. - If the wind rips the roof, if hail is blowing - everyone knows - that's bad for walking. If it rains and passes. The sun is in the light. That's very good for big kids. If a son is black as night, mud on his face - that's very bad for kids. If a boy likes soap and toothpaste, that's good for him, - that's bad for him. - If you've torn a book and a ball, the October kids say he's a bad boy. If a boy likes to work and pokes his finger in a book, they say he's a good boy. If a little boy runs away from a crow, he's a coward. That's too bad. If a little boy, though he's a foot tall, argues with a fearsome bird. A brave boy, good for life, he'sa good boy.Mayakovsky. 1925

ForexTools >> :

I've already written once that our forum is dying.

There is no need to be dramatic, with the release of mcl5 the work spirits will automatically improve.

The forum is not dying, unlike the Ukrainian economy, I understand that you and SK have a hard time.

By the way, even the scandalous fame is advertising and flooding adds to the topic

ForexTools писал(а) >>

I've written once before that our forum is dying...

Don't be so moralistic. Most of these topicstarters can not even write two sentences intelligibly, loudly crying out for help, when that help means not helping them in trying to figure out some issue, with their active personal participation in it, but wanting to get it for free without making any effort, at least so that their posts were readable and understandable.

when I started this forum, it was a little uncomfortable.

BUT there will always be a stable proportion of people on the tree forums who demand an alternative flat mode

I've deleted all my posts not related to the AG discussion. I invite other "free riders" to do the same - let's respect other people's work: it's not where (moderators) clean up, but where (users) don't litter ;)

ForexTools писал(а) >>

That's what I'm talking about!!!! A resource for programmers turns into something hell. The only thing I see when I started the topic with some retarded phrase, and all at once vied vied with each other to "teach the head-starter" to reason.

The flat forum structure without hierarchy generates the same flat thinking and flat attitude - that's what's sad ... Had there been a "publicity" thread, AG would have lived there without problems, and only his code flaws would have been discussed here.

The question: "How to use COM-objects in MQL programming", and about such a formulation of questions, too, we can talk - "Tell me from which station you can take a train to America?

What script?

ForexTools писал(а) >>

let us first learn to read what is written and not what you want to see

before philosophizing about trains - just repeat the work of that script in MQL ;)

As written, so it reads.

Dear Sirs...

If it's not too much trouble for you, please let's stick to the topic.

Here we are trying to discuss issues related to AutoGraf 4 in one way or another.