why write an advisor. - page 8

ilnar_s:

Good afternoon!

Please tell me why I need to write an EA. If your trading strategy is good, don't you need it? Do you have to get creative?

And you sit in front of your monitor 24 hours a day and find out why you need an excavator when you already had a shovel.

Reshetov:
ilnar_s:

Good afternoon!

Please tell me why I should write an EA. If your trading strategy is good, don't you need it? Do you have to get creative?

And you sit in front of your monitor 24 hours a day and find out why you need a backhoe when you already had a shovel.

An excavator doesn't dig where you want it to without your involvement.

And don't sit at a computer 24 hours a day, it's not good for your health. The trend won't turn around in one day, don't worry

lnar_s:

Добрый день!

Скажите мне плиз зачем писать советник. Если ваша торговая тактика прибольная не ужели вам не хватает этого? Надо обязательно изощеряться?

And you sit in front of a monitor 24 hours a day and find out why you need an excavator when you already had a shovel.

=) I'm not a trader, I earn my hundred quid a day, I have more than enough for my region,

Question: Why did I raise my deposit 2 years ago from 5 quid to 42 (after I successfully lost it), and now I'm in search of a Battle (just search grail has made me learn this mql, by the way, I have never bought an expert and nothing from the net, and my own TS led to mts - Question: Why do I need all this because I have enough money!

There is a riddle on earth: What is the difference between alive and inanimate?

If you answer it, you will understand many interesting things (why migratory birds fly here and there, why do advisors write, why buy them, why parkour exists (it hurts from the 3rd floor to the concrete), =)))

SZS: honestly have not yet met a person who would answer "WHAT IS ALIVE FROM ANIMAL?!?" himself, and did not ask for an answer from the knowledgeable =)

Tell me please. You are now looking for a rake. With your trading strategy in MTS, what's the question that makes 42 with 5 bucks, and then you lose it all?

And don't ask any other questions we can't sort out yet.

ilnar_s:
Reshetov:
ilnar_s:

Good afternoon!

Please tell me why I should write an EA. If your trading strategy is good, don't you need it? Do you have to get creative?

And you sit in front of your monitor 24 hours a day and find out why you need an excavator when you already had a shovel.

The excavator does not dig where you need it without your involvement.
An EA also does not trade without my participation, because it needs to be written, debugged and optimized from time to time, as well as its profitability to be monitored. The difference is that the trading system is the same, but the trading signals are monitored by the Expert Advisors and not by the trader.

Right now I have five Expert Advisors on one account trading 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. On weekends I work, i.e. I reoptimize those of them which were inadequate during the week.

Since a trader is human, he needs to sleep, rest, eat, go out, etc. etc. In other words, they will not be able to stare into the monitor for 120 hours in a row, or wait for a trading signal, or use 5 financial instruments simultaneously. Therefore, they have to automate their process or limit themselves to anachronistic trading.

Reshetov:
And you sit in front of a monitor 24 hours a day and find out why you need an excavator when you already had a shovel.

Yura, just crying :-)

ilnar_s:
And don't sit at a computer 24 hours a day, it's not good for your health. The trend won't turn around in one day, don't worry
It turns around in 5 minutes and you can't catch up Look at the charts and see how it happens.

Reshetov:
ilnar_s:
Reshetov:
ilnar_s:

Good afternoon!

Please tell me why I need to write an EA. If your trading strategy is good, don't you need it? Do you have to get creative?

an excavator without your involvement does not dig where you need it
EA also does not trade without my participation, because it needs to be written, debugged, and optimized from time to time, and its profitability needs to be monitored. The difference is that the trading system is the same, but the trading signals are monitored by the Expert Advisors and not by the trader.

Right now I have five Expert Advisors on one account trading 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. On weekends I work, i.e. I reoptimize those of them which were inadequate during the week.

Since a trader is human, he needs to sleep, rest, eat, go out, etc. etc. In other words, they will not be able to stare into the monitor for 120 hours in a row, or wait for a trading signal, or use 5 financial instruments simultaneously. Therefore, they have to automate their process or limit themselves to anachronistic trading.

A normal trader sees a signal and a normal signal is held for a long time, you can't sleep for 12 hours a day, as normal traders work in banks during working hours, not all day.