why write an advisor. - page 10

ilnar_s:
Reshetov:
ilnar_s:
And don't sit in front of a computer all day long, it's not good for your health. The trend will not reverse in one day.
They may turn around in 5 minutes and you won't be able to catch up with them. Look at the charts and you will see how it happens.

For you the trend is how many pips 50 100 150 or what. For me the movements in the bokeh 150 a flat

OOO i got it !!! the AUTHOR has the bai's hanging with a minus,
did i get it right?

Ilnar, and you're going to sit for three days without leaving the monitor? I don't believe it. And the signal is formalizable, i.e. the Expert Advisor may do it not worse than you.
ZZZ. The signal on the hour marker will not hold for three days.
ZZZY. It seems that the author has a vague idea about the possibilities of programming or he just plays by one signal, it is called "gut feeling".

Kharin:

The author of this thread seems to have a vague idea about the possibilities of programming, or he plays by one signal - it's called "gut feeling".

The author of this branch is just bored staring at quotes all day long, so he decided to talk...

ilnar_s:
If we go below 1.40 then yes

Well if for you the 1900p move is a correction (from 1.5900 to 1.4000), then the targets should ideally be from 5000p to 6000p. In such a mode one pose opens in 2-3 years and automation is really not needed here. But if you don't need it, it doesn't mean that nobody needs it.

goldtrader:
ilnar_s:
go below 1.40 then yes

Well if for you the 1900p move is a correction (from 1.5900 to 1.4000) then the targets should be ideally from 5000p to 6000p. In such a mode one pose opens in 2-3 years and automation is really not needed here. But if you do not need it, it does not mean that nobody needs it.
:-) already calculated ilnar_s in the bays stands

well under 1.4000 you really don't need an automatic

ilnar_s - at what level did you buy it ?

YuraZ::-) already calculated ilnar_s stands in the bays

from 1.59 ?
That's why the state doesn't shine ;)

goldtrader:
YuraZ::-) already calculated ilnar_s stands in the bays

from 1.59 ?
That's why the state does not shine ;)
well maybe bought in 1996 at the beginning of the year...

YuraZ:
I also remember two soldiers from the construction battalion replacing an excavator

I've seen that too. At night on guard duty at Forex in the VIP lounge.) They drain no worse than the jackets.
Or, if they do not, their brokerage companies complain - they are sitting in the VIP,
and they are sitting in VIP but they have only one contract in a month with one lot))))

ilnar_s >> :

Good afternoon!

Please tell me why I should write an EA. If your trading tactics are good, don't you have enough of it? Do you have to elaborate? My opinion is that a normal trader who really earns by his tactics does not even think about such toys. A trader who earns is the one who works, analyzes and follows everything in the world, not the one who wants to invent the rules and live without working. Forex is just a tattletale in another form. Tell me this, who sees MTS for a tote.

ilnar_s -

YOU IDIOT!

tim21701 >> :

ilnar_s -

YOU ARE THE IDIOT!

GOOD ! ))))))))

But judging by the profile the guy has already reformed :-) >> (IMHO).