why write an advisor. - page 6

disappear

And why has part of the conversation disappeared from the thread

ilnar_s:
and why some of the conversation has disappeared from the thread.

Three guesses.

The inane posts of swearing have been cut out

ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
My question to all! I don't know why. Why is it that all the indicators show the same thing and your EA has done deals. And market goes in another direction and analytics start like this because some smart big gamblers are collecting your money.

you have a question for programmers "WHY WRITE SOFTWARE"
the answer has already been... I understand there's no need to repeat it - and I showed you a link to a program that made 1300% in 3 months on a competition
on the real 200% in half a year
I showed you the link to the program which made 1300% and 200% in real money in 3 months and half a year.

I have a counter question to you

if i understood you correctly
You do not use any advisors or indicators and trade successfully.

Please, show me your live account statement for half a year or more.
If you do not use any indicators and do not know your real account, then please do not use any indicators and do not leave your real account.

STOP QUESTION TO THE HONOURABLE IN THE CONTEST FOR 3 MONTHS 1300% AND THE REAL 200% OVER 6 MONTHS WHAT IS THE TRICK....

I've got a DEMKY stack somewhere where a man

with 10k raised 130,000,000,000-00, yes, 130 million in 24 days.

got a $2000 prize, and what do you think? prize he threw away!
But that was a man.

This is a software program we're talking about.

Now to the point.

the program made 200% in half a year? it did!!!

Show me your real-time data for half a year where it will be at least 100%!
not for micro real but at least for a similar amount of money

The question was why in half a year on the market 200% in the contest was 1300%.

They were advertising on the net "look how the EAs are earning" and they may as well earn 1300% in 3 months. Why they got 200% in 3 months and 50% on the real market?

I do not have a direct quote, what for?

I can't answer why, I think that question can be answered by the author of the programme if he/she sees fit
---
on the state: well i asked a question i didn't get an answer

so let's assume the program trades better than you...
"why write COUNSELS" while in favour, WRITE CAN and SHOULD

If you do not write new ones and say they are profitable, the simpletons who put their money to sink through advisers may not disappear.
How about that! :-) I am afraid you are wrong.
i will not die of hunger even if i stop writing EAs ... I make good money. I'm afraid you have no idea how much.

but i seem to be right, you see you can't prove that you are a better trader than the program...
well apparently i hit a pain point...

and even though you deny the possibility of programs, you ask me to show you a profitable Expert Advisor
you want to see something you don't believe in!

stringo:
ilnar_s:
And why some of the conversation has disappeared from the thread

Three guesses.

Insubstantial posts of swearing have been cut out

You can remove those who are swearing at all by the corner of the ip.

YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
My question to all! I don't know why. Why is it that all the indicators show the same thing and your EA has done deals. And market goes in another direction and analytics start like this because some smart big gamblers are collecting your money.

you have a question for programmers "WHY WRITE SOFTWARE"
the answer has already been... I understand there's no need to repeat it - and I showed you a link to a program that made 1300% in 3 months on a competition
on the real 200% in half a year
I showed you the link to the program which made 1300% and 200% in real money in 3 months and half a year.

I have a counter question to you

if i understood you correctly
You do not use any advisors or indicators and trade successfully.

If you do not have any indicators and do not use any trading tools, please send me your real account data for half a year or more.
If you do not use any indicators and do not know your real account, then please do not use any indicators and do not leave your real account.

STOP QUESTION TO THE HONOURABLE IN THE CONTEST FOR 3 MONTHS 1300% AND REAL 200% IN 6 MONTHS WHAT IS THE TRICK....

I've got a DEMKY stack somewhere where a man

with 10k raised 130,000,000,000-00, yes, 130 million in 24 days.

got a $2000 prize, and what do you think? prize he threw away!
But that was a man.

This is a program we're talking about.

Now to the point.

the program made 200% in half a year? it did!!!

Show me your real-time data for half a year where it will be at least 100%!
and not a micro-real, but at least a similar amount

The question was why in half a year on the market 200% in the contest was 1300%.

They were advertising on the net "look how the EAs are earning" and they may as well earn 1300% in 3 months. Why they got 200% in 3 months and 50% on the real market?

I do not have a direct quote, what for?

I can't answer why, I think that question can be answered by the author of the programme if he/she sees fit
---
on the state: well i asked a question i didn't get an answer

so let's assume the program trades better than you...
"why write COUNSELS" while in favour, WRITE CAN and SHOULD

There is no need to write new ones and claim they are profitable, but the simpletons who put their money to drain them with the help of Expert Advisors do not disappear.
How about that! :-) I am afraid you are wrong.
i will not starve to death even if i stop writing EAs ... I make good money. I'm afraid you have no idea how much.

but i seem to be right, you see you can't prove that you are a better trader than the program...
well apparently i hit a pain point...

and even though you deny the possibility of programs, you ask me to show you a profitable Expert Advisor

i'm not going to prove that i'm more successful than the EA. I'm not going to prove that I'm more successful than an EA. viac mql4 alpari ... and the rest are not authorities for me to believe what's on their site.

Somebody give Ilnar a profitable and stable advisor as soon as possible.

So he can check it out for himself and make sure we are on the right track:)

Topor:

So he can check it out for himself and make sure we are on the right track:)

I do not need it in principle. If you have one, let's put a non-demo and see how it will work. If it makes 100% deposit in 6 months I will apologise, but if at the end of 6 months the profit will be less, then what .....

I think that's the end of it?????

ilnar_s:
Topor:

So he can check it himself, and make sure we are on the right track:)

I don't need it in principle. And if there is, let's put a non-demo for all to see how it will work. If it makes 100% deposit in 6 months I will apologise, but if at the end of 6 months the profit will be less, then what .....

:-) I will not give...

but I can sell it for 6 months will not cost $500, will you buy it?
I'll leave $500 at WEBMANY and won't touch it... if it's a solt I'll give it back,
if it doesn't sell out I won't give it back, okay?

You'll be able to keep the program running smoothly
so the machine doesn't shut down, the internet doesn't go down for a week or a few days