[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 767

==============

ReziDent:

Well it's impossible not to see)))))

The straps on the back were forgotten to be photoshopped.

ReziDent:

Regarding the biker with the fat lady in the back seat:
Which way should the sparks fly in this case? И... this... I don't think rubber sparks against metal.

That's funny, though.

moskitman:

Which way should the sparks fly in this case? И... this... I don't think rubber sparks against metal.

That's funny, though.

Behind the bike there are two more wheels, a trailer of some kind, I don't know.

From the life of a sysadmin

I read a story about a sysadmin the other day, so I thought I'd add more!

Not mine!

On behalf of the user:

"I'm working... My monitor goes out. I don't know what to do, the buttons don't respond. I call system administrator... He came... He looked under the table, whispered, moved the chair, whispered, got under the table, whispered some more incantations, pushed the button - computer turned on! WILD!!!"

On behalf of the sysadmin:

"Morning, waking up, user calls, says: - "Computer's not working..." I get up and go... Came into the office, looked under the desk - swear (wires wrapped around the chair and pulled out of the socket) Unwound the wire from the chair, swear, get under the table - plugged everything back in place, swear... That's it - it works!"

===================

moskitman:

It's funny, though.

You don't need to look for logic in these pictures)))

TheXpert:

Genius picture. Should be placed in front of every faa1947 branch.