[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 680

Oh, where is he, Programmer? What, did he show up?

moskitman:

And fattened!!!

granit77:

Yeah, he showed up...

granit77:

all I remember about the programmer is that he spent a week trying to avoid public moderators - and he did not explain why he wanted to do that, nor did he explain what he was doing with the grail

wonder if timbo is stopping by? - here's a man reading old threads - quite an original defence of his opinion

Igor, don't sneer, don't spook the big game.

Mathemat:
Igor, don't be an eejit, don't spook the noble game.

SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!... :-)))

P.S. It's possible for me to be so commanding... I myself recently left the regime.... ("murky")...:-)))

IgorM:

all I remember about the programmer is that he spent a week trying to avoid public moderators - and he did not explain why he wanted to do that, nor did he explain what he was doing with the grail

wonder if timbo is stopping by? - here's the man, reading old threads - very original defending his opinion

Well, no one likes moderators by definition, and we are not offended, we knew what we were getting into :))
Timbo was banned for conflicts with the administration a long time ago, but we even put some of his perls in the FAQ:

So can someone help me write an EA for my profitable strategy ?

Timbo: Yes, of course. And don't shout like that... There are more than enough people willing to help.
The only thing you have to do is to work with this wonderful system manually on a real account, save some money and quietly, in a whisper (profitable systems do not like noise), order the writing of an Expert Advisor to professional programmers.
If there is no way to make money by hand with this system, then there is no point in coding it.

Mathemat:
Igor, don't sneer, don't spook the big game.

yeah, no more, no more ...

I will not do anything else ... so another question - what is he famous for? I have read his posts, he shouts about his grail-shaped vision of the market, but what else?

IgorM:

...but another question - what is he famous for? I've read his posts, there are shouts about his grail-shaped vision of the market, but what else?

The scale of the personality. "Fat and handsome guy" (c).