[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 560

Svinozavr:

I wonder what Wasserman's reaction will be?

Do you - do you have a blog? Let me read it :-)
/to Wasserman's disrespectful attitude/

jartmailru:
Do you have a blog? Let me read it :-)
/ to disrespect Wasserman

Very respectful. As for everyone, including those who know (and understand) an order of magnitude more than I do. (That's not the only criterion for respect.))

But the brutal seriousness to the world around and its inhabitants strains me. Would have long since self-destructed from an inferiority complex.

===

The blog is. But not for this forum.

===

!!!))) The stacked organization of the answers! I just noticed...

http://www.compromat.info/page_30370.htm

The Economics of Internet Fraud in Runet
Market for stolen accounts, passport scans, credit card data, ransomware, banking and SMS Trojans

In Komsomolsk-on-Amur, access to YouTube and four Internet libraries is closed as part of the fight against extremism..... City prosecutor Vladimir Pakhomov filed a lawsuit to court in May. His subordinates found the video "Russia for Russians" on the video hosting .....

The guys mixed up RedTube and Youtube). Let's shut down Google too! I even made up a title "In Mukhoryakovsk within the framework of the fight against extremism, terrorism and the Mukhoryakovsk for Teletubbies movement access to the Google search engine and another four or five resources where subordinates of Vladimir Pohomov could not find a hentai video has been shut down! (At first I wrote "they could not find oral sex", then I chuckled, it was not decent, then I rewrote and added it) )))

http://www.compromat.info/page_29604.htm

Svinozavr:

I wonder what Wasserman's reaction will be?

In Latvia he will be Wassermannis, by the way. Europe.

paukas:
In Latvia, by the way, he'd be Wassermannis. Europe.

Yeah. And Pyshkin would be Piskins.

I think they cancelled that nonsense. The Council of Europe got a little bit crazy with their wordplay...