[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 496

It's not a joke.

I'm watching Vesti24 now and my head has dropped. A report about the Koreans on the screen says, "South Korea'sprime minister... "

Are they having the same thing as us? )))))))

denis_orlov:

watch with sound

the author's been watching too much teletubbies?
moonlit nighttime bullshit, but I'm glad to see a bunch of teddy bears, I'll admit...

moskitman:
Did the author watch too much teletubbies?
It's a load of bullshit on a moonlit night, but it's the teddy bear crowd, I'll tell you that...

I don't understand.

Mischek:

I don't understand, elaborate.

What's there to clarify, you're ubiquitous?
For some time now I personally associate the teddy bear exclusively with your nickname here, and what they do in the video - with behavior
nothing personal - humor...

moskitman:

What's there to clarify, ubiquitous?
For some time now I personally associate the teddy bear exclusively with your nickname here, and what they're doing in the video - with behavior
nothing personal - humor...

You see, Andrey, your associations hurt my feelings. A zombified herd of Chinese bears, stoned with hallucinogens and breaking the traffic rules not only doesn't reflect my rich spiritual world and healthy lifestyle habits but it makes me draw your attention to the picture of a cat on my avatar.

I would also like some clarification on the adjective - ubiquitous

Mischek:

You see Andrei, your associations hurt my heart. A zombified herd of Chinese bears, stoned with hallucinogens and breaking traffic rules not only does not reflect my rich spiritual world and healthy lifestyle habits but also makes me draw your attention to the picture of a cat on my avatar.

oh, let's not talk about the cat, okay? he's new here, not the first and, i daresay, not for long and not the last, because it's not a good reflection of my rich spiritual world either. besides, the ghouls that were there before him were so bad...

and lastly...

humour...

moskitman:

And lastly...

humour...

moskitman:

And lastly...

humour...

It's not funny.

The cat is a friend of man. And you make food out of it and smile cheekily.

olivero:

I, a mere mortal, need to follow the theme of the topic, or else I will be banned and no "consumer protection" will save me.

moskitman:

oh, let's not talk about the cat, ok? he's new here, not the first and, i daresay, not for long and not the last, as he's not exactly reflecting the rich spiritual world either. besides, the ghouls that were there before him were so badly hurt...

and lastly...

humour...

by the way, tigers don't eat tigers, lions don't eat lions and cats don't eat shawarma )