[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 335

Techno:
I am not the author) maybe there is a metallic coating or something, and it is not certain that in war the enemy will always be in sync with the satellites.

This is not for the war, but for the current trade as one of the arguments.

Gg :) . The harder the shot, the more the trajectory is affected by the torsion. And Carlos' shot is simply unbeatable...

I couldn't believe that a volleyball player could serve a ball so hard that it would bounce from side to side... until I learned to do it myself :)

Techno:
not the fact that in war always.....
What war? What are you talking about? The military has hoarded more money under the guise of know-how .... :-)))

What a bunch of pessimists)

olivero:
What war? What are you talking about? The military is just hoarding more money under the guise of know-how .... :-)))
It is not know-how... More precisely, this know-how is many years old, and the point is different. Serdyukov is chairman of the board of directors of JSC Khimprom.

TheXpert:

Gg :) . The harder the shot, the more the twist affects the trajectory. And carlos' serve is unbeatable...

I couldn't believe that a volleyball player could serve a ball so hard that it would bounce from side to side... until I learned to do it myself :)

In tennis, they say, there are even more of those moments :)

Abzasc:
Serdyukov is chairman of the board of directors of JSC Khimprom.
That's pretty much what I mean...

Inflatable for quick transport and deployment. The spacecraft are read from the visual image and infra-red range, for maximum conformity with the original in the radio range, metallization is also needed. And natural dummies are to deceive American spies.

Director or no director, everything is correct from the defence point of view. The question of whether there should even be an army in Russia has not yet been raised.

If I were a general director, or whatever, I would be lobbying for my company too, no questions asked.

Anyway, leave him alone, there are funnier things to do.

gip:

Director or no director there, from a defence point of view it's all right.

One of the comments on the subject of military muzzles:

qq:
Nov 13, 2009 at 12:44 pm
"PS. For some reason a WWII story comes to mind when the Germans dropped a wooden bomb on a Soviet airfield with wooden mock planes."
It was the British. Dropped it on the Germans.

The only thing you can do with mummies is fight gangsters who ain't got shit but AKs and grenades. Pure money laundering with zero effectiveness.

Abzasc:

One of the comments on the subject of military muzzles:

qq:
Nov 13, 2009 at 12:44 pm
"PS. For some reason a WWII story comes to mind, when the Germans dropped a wooden bomb on a Soviet airfield with wooden muppets of aircraft."
It was the British. Dropped it on the Germans.

The only thing you can do with mummies is fight gangsters who ain't got shit but AKs and grenades. Pure money laundering with zero efficiency.
Why talk about something you do not understand? Mock-ups are a normal means of counteraction. One of many. And if executed properly, it works. By the way, part of my military specialty.