Participating in the rally are.

Prime Minister,

Putin

and Vladimir Vladimirovich.

Watch out for mate

>

>

So .... with it

That's where the passions are simmering...

21. Re: Casta.for nafik!
I spent half a year running prothom, tanked. Pvp - just dueling and bg, never went to the arena. Slowly been gathering swag for pvp and here in bafnuli armor! Took a double-spec, honed skills in duels and bg, ponapisalo scripts (so far crooked, but fixable). And so far I noticed the following: the usefulness of the warrior is only in company with hil, too fast armza rolled in focus. I don't argue, fun to fly in under the shildwall and regen into the enemy raid, take the trinket (100% caught) and spin around a bit... Lucky if all 6 seconds. Still not bad at controlling hants, dk well and less dressed / skilovy vars. Hils again, you can chase, but, as it turns out, kill a hil unlikely to get. That polodin zastanit, dk pulls - one charge / Intersept and saved the situation. Now the salvation will be harder because they want to cut the kd. Everything. Vot only still do not understand why has not increased the cd on the mage blink? With Frost practically impossible to fight - Charges and Interseptes he shit - for the shield sits back. Anti-control blindstorm is bullshit. Blink for some reason always manages to roll before his shield falls off, and iced - give him 25 ragi and 1.5 seconds to cast. And a minute and a half of Blackstorm rollback is a shame - the battle often lasts 1.5-2 minutes and rollback is out of the question. I don't disagree, piercing home runs and hardstring, but Frost has a dozen of his own moves for those two. Control, control and control... The fight with the polodin is also like a beating: I certainly understand that the zerg under the wings can be broken by disarming, but I'm sorry, what to do with his chopper? I feel like it even on resilence (I don't have much yet, but it's still there), the crits (and not weak ones) are flying practically every time. And even more frustrating that if you missed the proku execution and half a hand crashed bubble (think of it as a full HP, it would be foolish to do otherwise) all your efforts to bring him down are in vain. I'm not the most skilful warrior. Nub, you might say, in pvp. But why the hell do I have to become a pianist with a programmer bent, to roll three-button pal under the control of an armless snot-nose? Why, whichever way, the player for Frost playing one handed (mouse) and drinking beerchaga rolls me just using the cycle and constantly blinking and not giving a chance to hit at least 4-5k? Most likely, the war will become a three-button pavner everything and everything, but will be when I have a family and will not care about BW in principle. Your nupoarms