[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 186

Mischek:

It was in my bookmarks before I took the windup.

I'm gonna look for it, and if I find it, I'll post it.

Thank you very much, especially for your promptness.

I, on the other hand, loved it:

____

"he sold the ESU0 index(sp500) on wednesday !

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN THIS TIME ???, - ah ah ah ah ...?? "

Mischek:

I wrote about the prop myself and somewhat before you, but it doesn't matter

If you transfer it to any video editor and watch it frame by frame or just slowly, your version of the pin would fall away.

I'm not talking about the change from a fake wiggling left to a man's right.

Oh, I see! I didn't see it straight away, but the trick is simply more complicated than it needs to be...

so the owner of the third hand is hiding in the rack, it's not as thin as it looks, until the finale we see this hand while the owner of the girl slips into the cavity of the rack, at the end - the hands change...

rather silly, using a props arm and the stand could have been made thinner - the trick is more mysterious, and the right-left-handedness substitution could have been avoided

By the way, yes, tried it on - the rack is sufficient for a girl. This already gives us the picture.
The drawer is actually long, note at the top they are close to the front wall, there is a shelf they sit on, for the most part the bottom of the drawer is missing. You can see this in the shadows from the drawer at the end of the focus.
As the large bedspread approaches the structure, you can see movement behind it. It's the girl popping out for a switch. That is, when he swings the second half, she is already standing and intercepting. next he has to get on the shelf, at which point the first girl is already down in the rack and her hand is still visible.

That's a great trick! The skill is admirable!

Information for reflection. Dax, - FDAXU0, M15

What's the beast?

I don't know, looks like carp