[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 179

>

The way of persuasion

At a school in Oregon, USA, the administration was faced with an amusingly embarrassing problem. High school girls were constantly leaving lipstick smudges on the mirrors in the girls' toilets by pressing their lips against them. The poor technician was tortured to rinse the lipstick off and
no amount of persuading her to stop kissing the mirrors helped. Then the headmistress of the school gathered all the girls from the senior classes in one of the toilets.
- Do you know," she said, "how hard it is to clean the mirrors you dirty? I'll show you now!
The headmistress waved her head to the technician, who dipped a long-handled brush into the toilet, and wiped one of the mirrors ...
There was never any more lipstick on the mirrors.

Musc :
18:30, ECB President Trichet Speaks
20:00, Bank of Switzerland Governor Philippe Hildebrand Speaks

//------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Looking forward to Trishka and Hilder's performances ? So am I !"

>

drknn: I don't understand how this device works.

And it doesn't work. It's a scam. That's why I put it in Humour. If I'm wrong, get someone to explain how it works. The device looks like a ring transformer. An external alternating magnetic field is unlikely to induce current in its winding:

This is different. The action is based on an electric field, not a magnetic one. This is exactly what works, but there is very little use for such a device.

Richie:

And it's not working. It's a scam. That's why I put it in Humour. If I'm wrong, get someone to explain how it works. The device looks like a ring transformer. An external alternating magnetic field is unlikely to induce current in its windings:

This is quite different. The action is based on an electric field, not a magnetic one. That's exactly what works, but there's very little use for such a device.

Let me try to guess. In the first case (on a transparent table), there is another coil on the edge of the table, maybe the field is coming from it.

In the second case - the table is not transparent, maybe there is a second coil under the table, although the camera looks under the table, there is enough space.

Here are old but interesting tricks on a similar theme - https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://biklyan.ucoz.ru/publ/7-1-0-30

The interesting thing is that in the comments on that current generator, people write that a battery is connected there.

KostyanNSK: I've been caught 3 times by cops on the street using an APB (Dark Jacket, Dark Shoes, Dark Hat). After the third time I bought a white hat. :)