[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 821

IgorM:
Zvolen garrison, in Ružomberok
Was it boarding school no. 38? I used to live in Sliače at that time, but buses took us to school in Podborava.

C-4:
The question is, at what cost do we have to achieve this credibility of the West, and why do we need it so badly? If the West needs 40-50 million Russians, should the rest of us kill ourselves against the wall, just to make the West more comfortable?

Every country seeks a good image, can there be any doubt about the expediency of this goal? At what cost? - For free. Simply to stop being rude and aggressive. Allow political competition in the country. Ensure full independence of the judiciary and the media. To start an uncompromising struggle against corruption and mafia clans protected either by parliamentary or governmental immunity. Seemingly simple and clear truths, but how difficult they sometimes are for some people to understand. And believe me, we, not the West, need this in the first place.

moskitman: boarding school 38 or something?
Yeah!!! ;)

IgorM:

1. You should have seen the "occupation".They were not crazy about domestic cars, red and black caviar was on sale in supermarkets, their enlisted men could almost 100% leave their bases at weekends - they go home to their mothers for two days, it was considered very prestigious to have Russian friends among Slovak families - many of them were real friends of families, and very few people were against helping each other apply for tourist visas - they could see Moscow, and ours could "Bohemian crystal" .....

Why are you trying to sound all sorts of crazy in front of us? Your thoughts are not individual, 99% of them have been formed by your speculations and some information which you have read but not analyzed by yourself, though I could be wrong and if I am wrong then you are a real "sucker for life" :)

1. First of all I would point out that the transition to discussing the author of the post shows a lack of argument, ask any psychologist.

2. I understand that some Czechs were family friends with the Russian military. But some Russians were also friends with the Germans during Hitler's occupation, because it benefited them, although they were shot by ours later for collaborating with the Germans.

Export cars, caviar... Czechs are scoundrels, they are fed with caviar and provided with excellent cars, and they... No matter how much you feed a wolf, he looks into the woods and will not exchange the handouts of the occupier for freedom, no matter how expensive these gifts may be.

khorosh:

1. First of all, I would point out that the switch to discussing the author of the post shows a lack of argument, ask any psychologist.

3. export cars, caviar... Czechs are scoundrels who feed them with caviar and provide them with great cars, and they... No matter how much you feed a wolf, he looks into the woods and does not exchange the handouts of the occupants for freedom, no matter how expensive these gifts may be.

1. Well if it will be easier for you to perceive reality, I will agree, that however I have written: I have no desire to discuss this question with you any more, why - read above

2,3. Read paragraph 1, so you do not waste my time, you can assume that you are correct in assessing the situation described, good luck in your conclusions!

Guys, stop with the politics in Humour. The parties will not be able to change each other's minds anyway. All political posts will be deleted after this.

Thank you, Alexei.

Mathemat: Guys, stop with the politics in Humour. The parties will not be able to change each other's minds anyway. All political posts will be deleted.
Sync by honeybunny

Mathemat:
Guys, stop with the politics in Humour. The parties will not be able to change each other's minds anyway. All political posts will be deleted after this.

Maybe the "before" should be deleted too.

Mathemat:
Guys...
Welcome back :)