[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 816

DmitriyN:

What have you been smoking? Hookah with halothane?
See Paukas. He's a professional, he'll help you, for a fee.

Paukas, where the hell are you, take care of the patsies!!!

Yes..... Paukas had no idea he was a drug doctor himself))) He'll enjoy it, though.)

sand:

But everyone's busy, he's broadcasting a master class on trading from seven locations.

By the way, I heard a legend that traders are like mountaineers, i.e. if a trader defeats another trader (like in the film "Highlander") - then all the power and knowledge of the defeated trader goes to the winner. So agree to the pool ... but sharpen your shovel sharper)). And do not forget to share your knowledge with me later).

jelizavettka:
By the way, I heard a legend that traders are like mountaineers, if a trader defeats another trader (like in the film "Highlander") - then all the power and knowledge of the defeated trader goes to the winner. So, agree to the pool ... but sharpen your shovel sharper)). And do not forget to share your knowledge with me later).

I thought we were on a first-name basis.

sand:

I thought we were on a first-name basis.

What about political correctness? If the subordinate and the boss are friends, they should call each other "you" in front of strangers anyway.

jelizavettka:

What about political correctness? If the subordinate and the boss are friends, they should call each other "you" in front of strangers anyway.

Did I miss something? Who's in charge here?

jelizavettka: What about political correctness?
Just don't talk about it. Europe is already choking on its fake political correctness and multiculturalism.

Mathemat:
Just don't talk about her. Europe is already choking on its fake political correctness and multiculturalism.

Europe is truly pitiable.

sand:

Did I miss something? Who's in charge here?

Do you want me to tell you which one of us is the mistress? (joking))

Mathemat:
Just don't talk about her. Europe is already choking on its phony political correctness and multiculturalism.

There's a video in the hoarfrost in a small Swedish town where an immigrant gets out of a car and says, "What the fuck are you doing here, this is my neighbourhood".

this kind of long-windedness could end in an explosion.

Mischek2:

There's a video in the hoarfrost, in a small Swedish town, a camera man walks around the city and says, suddenly a car pulls up, an "immigrant" gets out and in all seriousness - like, fuck you walking around, this is my neighbourhood.

This long persistence could end in an explosion.

Not only can it be, but it will be over.

There are all kinds of immigrants, Europe has chosen the wrong ones, with the wrong honey.