[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 751

>

>

Thanks to advertising, we have learned that:
1. Every girl in a bright dress carries a two-litre Vanish in her purse.
2. people living in huge, well-furnished flats eat Rollton noodles.
3. It's time to create a 99-ruble banknote.
4. A good housewife always has dirty tiles in the bathroom, rusty taps, kitchen cookers and toilets.
5. Beavers stoned on alpine grass ride on bears.
6. A huge talking dumpling can take up residence in the freezer.
7. Our main problem is dandruff.
8. If two small children deliberately soil a hated white shirt, it's not the father with a packet of p**s who will come, it's the aunt with the powder.
9. The brain periodically goes to visit the Stomach.
10. People can talk to margarine.

Interestingly written )))

I know there are women on the forum interesting to hear their comments on the below :)

/*farmer, check the text for foul language before you post it*.

fozi:

Interestingly written )))

I know there are women on the forum interesting to hear their comments on the below :)

So this topic should be moved to the smoking room, it would be appropriate, it's just a pity that the only women's forum nickname who would engage in a discussion is

I do not know if it is a transvestite or a real girl. But unfortunately the discussion with the lizzies is banned in the locker room (if I got it right) and it does not fit in here((((((

trol222:

So this topic should be moved to the locker room, it would be appropriate, but it's a pity that the only female forum user who would engage in a discussion is

I don't know if it's a transvestite or a real girl. But unfortunately, it is forbidden to communicate with lizzies in the locker room (if I got it right), and the discussion is inappropriate here((((((

I'll just move it.

alexjou:

:)))

trol222:

It's a shame that the only female forum user who would have joined in the discussion is

Lizovet (I don't know if it's a transvestite or a real girl). But unfortunately the discussion with lizoweth is banned in the locker room (if I got it right), and here the discussion is irrelevant((((((

Is this the girl you meant?

lizzavet:
Even a code to the lizzavet is akin to deflowering for me. I know it would be very helpful for me... but I'm not psychologically ready yet)

Judging by some of the lines - she's a master of Freudian sublimation))) Maybe she'll sublimate to the GRAAL.)