[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 516

>

>

In line with some of the discussions :)

kegf: Oh!
Zoo Café. A lady, having ordered a coffee and cake, listens to an argument between three workers in blue overalls.
- What's up? - says one. - It's a complicated word. And it's spelled like this: "hvrucht"!
- Well, no! - responds the other one. - It should be spelled with two "u's": "hvruuht"!
- I think you're both confused," says the third one. - The correct spelling is: "Frucht"...
The lady finishes her coffee, finishes her cake, pays the check and, passing by the table of the workers, says in a stern voice:
- "Gentlemen! If you take a look in any dictionary, you'll find the only correct version. The word is spelled "fruit" and nothing else!..!
- Educated!... - a worker says after her.
- Yes, she is a literate woman, I can tell at once", agrees the second one.
- And still, - protests the third, - I bet you a case of beer that she has never heard an elephant fart in her life!

It's winter here in the south... Should we go for a run in the puddles...?

A little boy was sitting by the river, peeping at naked women bathing. But he slipped so badly on the wet dewy grass that he fell into the river, broke a rib, got a black eye, and drowned the trousers his mother had given him, his father's saddles and his brother's money. But the boy didn't tell anyone anything!!!! He went to town, got a job in a factory, worked hard, and got his brother's money, his father's snogs, and his mother's trousers back. And the broads .... the broads took a bath and went home. :))

and in forensics they do nothing but harm.

serii5533:

and in forensics they do nothing but harm.

That's because there are red army cavalrymen in DC... or their grandchildren!

serii5533:

and on the forecourt they do nothing but harm.

Moreover, DC moose are much more dangerous, unlike RKA moose, DC moose don't bite, they don't bite:

they reproduce )))))))

price forecast "from the bunny" ))))