[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 474

Unfortunately, you are mistaken. Or maybe you weren't.
But there is no such page. Not at all.

Mischek:

It's like this is from two cameras, but the magician behaves differently in both cases after the swing, so there were two takes,

1. There really are two takes.
2. The crowd is a fake.
3. This time "Tolik" is behind the back of the ill-focuser "in the first take" (note that he does not move at all)
4. if you were in the place of the "second cameraman" would you have shot such a, sorry, u...rny angle??

but at first glance, I have to admit, it's impressive.

moskitman:
with the first video everything is simple: the "pavement" is still there - the flowerbed (lawn) is about 30...40 cm above the ground and it can be seen on the neighbouring lawn and when the camera moves (look closely!)
The "runner" is not standing on the pavement, but on the "kerb" and runs on it, and I think nobody needs to explain anything about the camera transmission and interception of the rag.

I'm too lazy to go and take photos for you, but if I fail to do something weighty, I'll go. There's no curb there.

Mischek:

I'm too lazy to go and take pictures for you, but if we hit something big, I'll do it. There's no curb there.
Pay Mischeku 1 stop loss )))) I want to see ))))

denis_orlov:

it's simple:

.... Ilya stands with his legs tightly together, like a soldier, the assistant is behind him, the audience is aware of it, a hoax, in short.....

but I don't get the first video...

.... The viewers are clearly aware of this, but I don't see a freeze frame moment or a moment when the background is originally clear (without the tolich) and the tolich sneaks under the sheet

denis_orlov:

it's simple:

.... Ilya stands with his legs tightly together, like a soldier, the assistant is behind him, the audience is aware of it, a hoax, in short.....

but I don't get the first video...

the person who spotted the kerb didn't think to highlight the hidden text...? ))

Mischek:

.... viewers are clearly aware of that, but I don't see the freeze frame moment or the moment when from an initially clean (without Tolik) background Tolik sneaks under the sheet
There's no "clean background" and no freeze frame - we don't need one, Tolik is standing behind him all the time, he's just a little guy and Ilya's legs are "at attention".

Man, I don't care if you drive, it looks like a curb.

but this picture's really old,

pancake

from the steps

denis_orlov:
the person who spotted the pavement didn't think to highlight the hidden text...? ))
nope