[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 392

therefore do not use the averaging of loss-making positions )

Mischek:

I wonder what kind of bullshit came out on paper ))

It's a drummer in a tuxedo. :)

Mischek:

I wonder what kind of bullshit came out on paper ))

try stomping on the keyboard to that music)
>

Vinin:

Tell Slava about it.

I found him a ready-made device. As expected, it's been around for a long time.

granit77:

I found him a ready-made device. As expected, it has been in existence for a long time.

I still have to tell Slava about it somehow. But I like the device. I would also like to use a pen. I have a mouse and a pen in my hands all the time - time is wasted

granit77:

I found him a ready-made device. As expected, it has been in existence for a long time.

you can also add a scroll wheel )

The second keyboard is still missing the Buy and Sell stickers

jartmailru:
The second keypad is still missing the Buy and Sell stickers

Dangerous . When it becomes a habit and reflexive, it's scary to think how traders will go home . We will never know what trend they saw on the road.

Whether the old guy running away from the car was mistaken for a trend or whether a takeprofit was spotted in the close flow at speed

Mischek:

Dangerous . When it becomes habitual and reflexive, it is scary to think how the traders will go home. We will never know what trend they saw on the road.
There was a sad story somewhere about a seamstress who decided to learn how to drive a car. The story described that after dozens of years of working with a foot sewing machine, she had a reflex when she put her foot on the pedal.

jartmailru:
Была где-то грустная история про швею, решившую обучиться вождению автомобиля. История описывала, что у нее после десятков лет работы с ножной швейной машинкой при попадании ноги на педаль рефлекс срабатывал.

Yes, there was such a story about a seamstress-motorist. It was about a woman who ran over twenty people. There's no sign of her now. Apparently the record was broken a long time ago and we have to look for more.