[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 336

gip:
Why argue about something you do not understand?

:)

gip:
Fakes are a normal countermeasure. One of many. And when executed properly, it works. Part of my military specialty, by the way.

Depends not only and not so much on the execution, but also on the technical means of the opponent. It would be good to know - by speciality :)

I will avoid further discussion.

Abzasc:

Depends not only and not so much on the execution, but also on the technical means of the opponent. It would be good to know - by speciality :)

I will avoid further discussion.

Of course you will. Because I will immediately ask, on what principles will the warhead, surveillance or targeting equipment distinguish in combat conditions between the dummies and real complexes? Will they fly up to each one and X-ray them? Or will nanorobots be launched as reconnaissance? Of course you can believe such nonsense, that's who you are.

Abzasc:

Heat, optics, radiation - in combination. After Kosovo and Iraq, where the Americans screwed up on fakes (mostly in Kosovo), the issue must have been dealt with quite seriously. We are not.

I wrote about heat, optics and radiation back in the first post. Heat, in case you don't know, is infrared radiation. The history of sophisticated reconnaissance, targeting and countermeasures goes back to WW2, not Kosovo. The Americans screwed up not because you made up your own mind there, but because those simple countermeasures work. You should stay out of this thread.

Abzasc:

We only have false objects...

)) Demoforex, demoparliament, demorakts, demoCalinesport, demopensions, ...

gip:
I wrote about heat, optics and radiation in the first post. The history of sophisticated reconnaissance, targeting and countermeasures goes back to World War II, not to Kosovo. The Americans screwed up, not because you made it up yourself there, but because these simple countermeasures work. You should stay out of this thread.

About World War II above quote. On a wooden airfield, a wooden bomb.

How the Americans screwed up on fake bombs in Iraq - google it.

About where to go - have to point in the direction of where to go.

Abzasc:

About World War II above quote. On a wooden airfield, a wooden bomb.

How the Americans screwed up on fake bombs in Iraq - google it.

As for where to go - I have to point out the direction where to go.

Stupidity and ignorance.

Mischek:

)) Demoforex, demoparliament, demorakts, demokalinsport, demopension, ...

But soon.