[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 223

alexx_v:
Well, I quit under my own influence :) There's no real problem quitting smoking. All you need is the will. That's all :)
I get it - you've passed your habit to your avatar - see how he's sipping a pipe... :)))))))

No, well, Sherlock's not Sherlock without a snorkel.)

I feel it's time to rename this forum thread "Free Talk" :)

I came across an essay on the internet.

Download it for anyone interested. http://depositfiles. com/files/tv6gpppwz

drknn:

I came across an essay on the internet.

Download it for anyone interested. http://depositfiles. com/files/tv6gpppwz

We should clean up the thread from dissent (I deleted my posts - and advise others), because Mishek.... doesn't come here anymore.

Tantrik:
We need to clean up the thread of dissent (I've deleted my posts - and I advise others to do the same), because Mishek.... doesn't come here anymore.

That's on its own, or you could overdo it.

And now, every flooder -- three humorous posts each!

Tried to humour Castaneda - didn't like it. Tried to talk - didn't like it. Now I think maybe I should try to win;)

Didn't mean to lash out at Castaneda. It's dangerous. They'll tear you apart. And then you'll get the blame.

But, gentlemen traders. Understand at last, you must understand how it works and why. You can be a "blonde behind the wheel" and drive to the "1st turn", or you can be a professional driver. You can be a trader that stupidly trades on an indicator, or you can understand how the indicator works and what it shows. I'm off.

Richie:

Didn't mean to lash out at Castaneda. It's dangerous. They'll tear you apart. And then you'll get the blame.

But, gentlemen traders. Understand at last, you must understand how it works and why. You can be a "blonde behind the wheel" and drive to the "1st turn" or you can be a professional driver. You can be a trader that stupidly trades on an indicator, or you can understand how the indicator works and what it shows. I'm off.

And why leave? Especially not for the first time.

There may be a new anecdote. You can't threaten like that.