[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 211

gip:

Self-appointed, in the process of being styled.

"Blue" is not a colour. "Blue" doesn't dress in all blue :) Blue oyster, blue lagoon, not blue at all.

Yeah, I also have to add another meaning of the word "blue" to the dictionary of the Russian language, especially for gays.

gip:

Self-named, in the process of being styled.

"Blue" is not a colour. "Blue" doesn't dress in all blue :) Blue oyster, blue lagoon, not blue at all.

What colour is the blue moon?

The moon is never blue. I don't know which blue moon you're asking about. This type of phrase is more of an idiom, so you need to be clearer.

Blue puppy, by the way, is not associated with homosexuality. The poem itself is sometimes associated, but I've never heard Queer Puppy used alone.

I haven't heard of any cafe Blue Puppy.

Generally, to discern paedophilia in a child's play, you'd have to have some kind of a predisposition for it.

gip:

The moon is never blue. I don't know which blue moon you're asking about. This type of phrase is more of an idiom, so you need to be clearer.

I gave you the link.

Actually, to see paedophilia in a child's play, you'd have to have some kind of a predisposition for it.

I agree with that.

"Pink moon.
- Oh, we have a lunar eclipse tomorrow.
- A lunar eclipse? How do you mean?
- Well, the moon eclipses the sun... No, wait, it's a solar eclipse. The sun eclipses the moon? No, that's crazy. Hell, I don't know. All you need to know is that the moon will be pink and you have to film it."

>

Mischek:

Cool!

And how would the camera work.

Focus?