[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 150

TheXpert:
I suggest making an author's humour thread :) . Otherwise, with such an occupation I'll stop coming to this thread altogether.

I'm not an author - I'm just not in the mood. I've been surfing humour sites to get my mind off things. The cops picked me up yesterday - I was sitting on a bench in town, drinking beer and not touching anyone. How did I know it was illegal to drink beer on a bench in the city? The police came and took me to the police station. I still can't get over the fact that they would have caught the hooligans, so why on earth would they touch a peaceful, calm, thinking person...

Well, I'm duplicating some of what I found here simply because I liked it - I just wanted to share my findings...

he means that every post is a new post, it's better to write everything somewhere and copy it all here in one post

Yes, it's amazing how much effort goes into teaching people to speak correctly, without straining or fantasising at all.

> ONE: peep, give me some sucker's I.P.!
> Someone: 127.0.0.1
>NO: thank you!
>>>NO: He's about to die.
>>* it's out of the chat room

drknn:

I'm not the author - I'm just not in the mood. I'm browsing humour sites to take my mind off things. The cops picked me up yesterday - I was sitting on a bench in town, drinking beer and not touching anyone. How did I know it was illegal to drink beer on a bench in the city? The police came and took me to the police station. I still can't get over the fact that they would have caught the hooligans, so why on earth would they touch a peaceful, calm, thinking person...

Well, I'm duplicating some of what I found here just because I liked it - I just wanted to share what I found...

Don't worry about it!!!!! YOU ARE ON FIRE... Really hilarious, especially the one about FSB and bugs...... Beautiful!!! I just do not have time to surf the net and look for anything, I am not a surfer....... And about the militia, they say we have servants of the people. In what city is this lawlessness going on????

nikelodeon:

Don't worry about it!!!!! YOU LOL... Really hilarious, especially the one about FSB and bugs...... Beautiful!!! I just do not have time to surf the net and look for anything, I am not a surfer....... And about the militia, they say we have servants of the people. In what city is this lawlessness going on????

Sevastopol. So if you come to the sea to relax, you should know that it is forbidden to drink beer on the bench.