[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 47

I wonder which one of them was drunk? The traffic car is in the wrong lane. However, if it had just crashed into a Kamaz truck at low speed, the rubble would not have spilled out. Hence the conclusion - the traffic cops were driving backwards, in the wrong lane, at a speed higher than allowed :)

Richie >>:

А где видно? Я думаю, это реал.

The rubbish stands unnaturally high, and too unnaturally flat on a pile of rubble.

A rubbish truck could have driven into it, but it couldn't have...

Dump truck couldn't have spilled the rubble without crushing the back of the car.

From this angle, there is a good chance that part of the red body is reflected in the window rather than the pile.

kombat >>:

При таком ракурсе большая вероятность отражения в оконце не кучки а части красного кузова.

It's not a reflection. It's the rubble on the back of the back seat.

Interestingly, it is not illegal to drive backwards in the oncoming lane.

What is the model of the car? Something's not right.

- Yokosuka where...
- in Japan. Why John! are we going to my mother-in-law's?
- Stupid! I wanted to ask you where my favorite glasses are

A woman's ideal.
Handsome...
Smart...
Strong...
Brown-eyed...
Brunette...
All in all, a jerk, an egomaniac and a bastard.
(с)

- Oh, my gosh! - Said Bell Telephone Laboratories engineers John Bardeen and Walter Brethen, building the world's first semiconductor transistor in December 1947. Little did they know, these fine fellows, that their invention was something far greater than a humorous little device, perhaps placed as an ornament on a table in a glass case or stuck on a living room wall. It was on the very day that the aforementioned gentlemen, after drinking their morning coffee and reading the latest issue of The Times, promptly invented the transistor, that a new era in the history of human society - the Computer Age - began.

The Bell transistor, it is claimed, was a free-for-all to Bell's experts. They say that most of the greatest discoveries of our century came from ...

( in full )