[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 45

By the way, so far no one in Moscow has figured out how to make money out of snow. But they can :)

Richie >>:

Кстати, пока в Москве никто не додумался, как из снега делать деньги. А ведь можно :)

How?

Ritchie, I'm afraid the project will a) be on the brink of profitability and b) the storage facility will block the driveway :-0

alsu писал(а) >>
Richie, I'm afraid the project will a) be on the brink of profitability and b) the storage facility will block the driveway :-0

Alsu, any good idea in our country is first on the brink of profitability, but then there are people in the West who manage to move that brink :)

Richie >>:

alsu, у нас любая хорошая идея сначала находится на грани рентабельности, но потом на Западе находятся люди, которые умудряются эту грань сдвинуть :)

Richie, you're a real patriot ! ;)

// By the way, it might not be a bad idea. It's a matter of opinion.

Richie >>:

gip, ну вы же специалист в области проектирования, вот и подумайте.

Сколько в Москве всяких больших холодильников на промышленных предприятиях и предприятиях торговли,

электроэнергию потребляют. А есть такие штуки как ТЭЦ, которым нужно пар и воду охлаждать.

Основная задача в том, чтобы сохранить снег до лета. Сохранить его дёшево можно только, если создать

хранилище огромных размеров.

You're a PhD candidate :) Who let you into science... I'd slap that professor's beard for such candidates... It's a shame...

It's one thing to be wrong, and another to deliberately talk nonsense... Fucking humor...

Richie >>:

gip, ну вы же специалист в области проектирования, вот и подумайте.

Сколько в Москве всяких больших холодильников на промышленных предприятиях и предприятиях торговли,

электроэнергию потребляют. А есть такие штуки как ТЭЦ, которым нужно пар и воду охлаждать.

Основная задача в том, чтобы сохранить снег до лета. Сохранить его дёшево можно только, если создать

хранилище огромных размеров.

Кстати, лично знаю гл.инженера, который использует низкую температуру бесплатной подземной воды, на своём

предприятии. Причём, очень выгодно.

Richie, stockpile ultraviolet, that's where the golden bottom is!

I'm telling you the truth!!!

And we could also build a bridge right from Moscow to Nyörk.

I've already thought about it - it should be a good profit!

:)

Richie >>:

Кстати, пока в Москве никто не додумался, как из снега делать деньги. А ведь можно :)

They're doing it now...

There are not enough cars, so there's no problem with halafs bombers.

;) in terms of snow removal

Swetten >>:
А ещё можно мост возвести прямо от Москвы до Нюёрка... :)

Not humour. There are conceptual designs for tunnels and bridges, floating, bottom, pylon, etc. Waiting for increased traffic to reach estimated profitability.