HOW to get a programmer 100% interested in writing an EA based on your IDEA - page 3

wenay:
Integer:

Not for me personally.

Even for $10,000?, and all you have to do is copy the code of an indicator into the Expert Advisor and add the function to open???? And the money up front, and it takes 1 month to create an Expert Advisor....
And what can you buy with $10000? You should not even mess with such a miserable beggar.

Coding for free is possible in cases where

1-Altruistic approach of the coder

2-Confirmation that the TC working, (enough) profitable, (then pay the coder in the form of the idea itself, using it WILL earn as much as he needs). Here you need to prove to the coder that the TS is really real, and this is a real rarity. For me, so is the myth of ancient Greece.

The technical requirements are needed in any case, because the Expert Advisor is written first for the ideal creator, and only then for yourself.

You must pay the coder if:

-You suddenly have a great idea and the foresight descends upon you that your system is brilliant to infinity, but you can not confirm it, because you have only a week of experience in trading, and you've learned about autotrading 3 hours ago. And such offers are in majority.

The requirements specification is mandatory, but very often the ideal bearer cannot form it, and after the coder gets bored with pulling clear and understandable information from the customer (of which there is not much), the coder is sent on a long journey.

Reshetov:
wenay:
Integer:

Not for me personally.

Even for $10,000?, and there you will only have to copy the code of an indicator into the Expert Advisor and add the function to open???? And the money up front, and it takes 1 month to create an Expert Advisor....
And what can you buy with $10000? You should not even mess with such a miserable beggar.

Really, you have to be poor and miserable (in terms of brain cells) to pay 10,000 for

copy the code of an indicator into the Expert Advisor and add the function to open???? And money up front, and the advisor is given 1 month to create....

D500_Rised:

Indeed, you have to be poor and penniless (in terms of brain cells) to pay 10000 for

copy the code of the indicator into the Expert Advisor and add the function to open???? And the money is paid in advance, and the creation of the Expert Advisor is given for 1 month....

For such a highly intellectual work, you must get at least $100 025, of which $100 000 goes to me and $25 to Hatimlansky for "copying the code of an indicator into the Expert Advisor and adding the function of opening". Otherwise, it will not be worth the effort.

wenay:
Integer:

Not for me personally.

Even for $10,000?, and all you have to do is copy the code of an indicator into the Expert Advisor and add the function to open???? And the money up front, and the creation of the Expert Advisor is given for 1 month....

For a fee - yes, even for a much smaller fee, but not for the idea - no, not even for George Soros or Larry Williams.

YuraZ:
1 - give access to your real account where your idea is worked out
( it is clear that there should be not 1 or 2 trades but a decent period)
Of course, the demo is possible ...

2 - Write a clear TOR

These two points are more than enough!

The formulation of the topic is not quite correct. You'd think a programmer can do everything.) And with triple murdered MQL-4.
If the developer brings a portfolio of ruled out charts and says, I work this way, program it for you, I'll pay for it ))))
And the programmer says he does not have this and that, and it is not clearly defined here and the Institute invented what the client drew.
For example, write an indicator that contains Murphy's "Technical Analysis ...", (the customer works with it).
What we have not seen in the code base. And we will not see it until the artificial intelligence prevails completely.
The customer says to you - "... I can see it here!" And how long will you write, tweak, train this "here I see it"?

Now, right now, only what you can put in indicators is customised, and no more than that.
So point 2 of this thread would be correct in the form: "write a clear TOR in indicators".

If I were a 'bespoke' coder, I would take into account the following

1. If the offer comes from a beginner, and the description of the trading idea includes the words "super profitable", "very good" and the like, then only money up front and no other conditions. This is a beginner's illusion, on which I would not spend my main asset - time - for free. A reallyworthwhile trading idea is not born in a week or a month of contemplation. And I am not persuaded by any rocket of statements in this case.

2. If this is not a trading idea, but an idea of an indicator (without any embellishments like the ones mentioned above), then I could code for it - but on condition that this idea interests me. It doesn't matter if it comes from a beginner or not. Good ideas for inducators do indeed occur more often than ideas for profitable systems.

P.S. Now, Korey has already written all this here...

D500_Rised:

Coding for free is possible in cases where

1-Altruistic approach of the coder

2-Confirmation that the TC working, (enough) profitable, (then pay the coder in the form of the idea itself, using it WILL earn as much as he needs). Here you need to prove to the coder that the TS is really real, and this is a real rarity. For me, so is the myth of ancient Greece.

The technical requirements are needed in any case, because the Expert Advisor is written first for the ideal creator, and only then for yourself.

You must pay the coder if:

-You suddenly have a great idea and the foresight descends upon you that your system is brilliant to infinity, but you can not confirm it, because you have only a week of experience in trading, and you've learned about autotrading 3 hours ago. And such offers are in majority.

The requirements specification is mandatory, but very often the ideal bearer cannot form it, and after the coder gets bored with pulling clear and understandable information from the customer (of which there is not much), the coder is sent on a long journey.

D500_Rised not you personally!

I brought up the topic for those who want to read it for free, so to speak, for the IDEA!
I described the situations in which I'm ready to write a freebie!
And described when I will not write for the idea!

There is plenty of free coding to look at CODE_BASE and there are useful things there

the trader's experience is the main problem - moreover, when he can't prove his worth but wants free work

here we are all skeptical about utopia ... we are skeptical about it ... just about every offer!
in most cases it is so

2007 we saw 138k with 10k in 3 months = 1300% in 3 months
NOW THE QUESTION!

1 - BETTER would not be a programmer and would have proposed to code his algorithm ... Many would probably say nonsense and would refuse

Just imagine if Alexander - BETTER wrote an offer to code his algorithm for MTS for free!
because everyone who works only for money would immediately become a shifter.
And his idea is brilliant! No matter what anyone says...

ideas sometimes lie on the surface but people sometimes kick them in the mud

---
there's also the hen house method of shitting on your neighbour --- it makes the one who shits seem superior... but it's usually only in his imagination
and when he shits all over the place... they stop responding to him and his viral shit... is already pouring down his body and he doesn't notice...

maybe I'm being a little harsh... sometimes I notice arrogant remarks...
---

Integer:
wenay:
Integer:

Not for me personally.

Even for $10,000?, and there you will only have to copy the code of an indicator into the Expert Advisor and add the function to open???? And the money up front, and it takes 1 month to create an Expert Advisor....

For a fee - yes, even for a much smaller fee, but not for the idea - at least George Soros or Larry Williams.
I will add (even if the director is Alexander Topchilo - BETTER - https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/news/341)

respectable integrity...
also a position

A beginner, who has made another grail, usually thinks that together with the ToR he gives the coder something special, priceless - the idea of a supposedly profitable system. And often evaluates this idea as if it will bring profit, i.e. introduces to his "product" some consumer property, which is not necessarily present in it (profitability).

Some comments of some coders show that there is no profitability in such TCs (the upper estimate of the share of profitable TCs is around "more than three sigmas" :) ). So the coder who made a TS "for the idea" has no more than 0.3% chance to waste his time.

I am talking exactly about TC, not about ideas of indulators.

P.S. Regarding the TC from Better: it is doubtful that Better ordered the system. Indicators - maybe. But he could have combined them into a system by himself, at the same time not introducing the coder into reflections about whether this TS is "behind three sigmas" or "inside the interval".