HOW to get a programmer 100% interested in writing an EA based on your IDEA - page 10

And is it possible to add a trawl to this EA?

Ultramarin:

Dear programmers!

Please show me what should be done so that instead of buying an EA makes sales, and instead of STOPLOSS puts TAKE PROFIT

if (iVolume(NULL,0,0)==1){
    Print("WATR1="+iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 0, 0) );
    Print("WATR2="+iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 1, 0) );

if (iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 0, 2)<1000 && iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 1, 1)<1000) {tiket =OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,3,iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 1, 0),0,NULL,16384,0,Red);}
    if (iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 1, 2)<1000 && iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 0, 1)<1000) {tiket= OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,3, iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 0, 0),0,NULL,16384,0,Green);}
    CheckOrders();

//----
   return(0);
  }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

}
void CheckOrders(){
int pos=0;
int total=OrdersTotal();
for (pos=0;pos<total;pos++) {
if (OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true){ 
if (OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderStopLoss()<iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 0, 1))OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 0, 1),OrderTakeProfit(),0,Green);
if (OrderType()==OP_SELL && OrderStopLoss()>iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 1, 1))OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),iCustom( NULL, 0, "WATR", 1, 1),OrderTakeProfit(),0,Red);
                                                                                   }
                                                          }
                                      }

Trade signals sell from zero line indicator WATR in 2nd bar position.
Buy trade from the 1st WATR line also in 2nd position and under the same <1000 condition.
1. To switch from buy to sell only
=>Replace line 4 and 5 after "WATR" at the beginning of the lines with zero and one after that, leave it there, i.e. change it once.
2. take profit is zero, i.e. the digit is zero.
3. Stop Loss for sell is equal to the value of zero line for sell and the first line for buy of the WATR indicator in zero bar.
Given the condition of opening at WATR....0,2) <1000 we start smiling quietly))))))
4. In the lower lines, there is a trailing stop loss on the condition that it is smaller than the same WATR.
I.e. the order will be modified by a stop loss (almost) at every tick of WATR.
Take profit remains equal to zero.

Summary.
-How to switch from a sell to a buy is clearly described in point 1.
-To swap s/l and t/p you need to answer the question who was playing a joke on you and for what sum)))

Korey:
SK. wrote (a):
Korey:

Yeah, I'll get my own institute, I'll open an institute with electronics in it.

Thoughts and money (wants and possibilities).
Heh:) "We also walk the dogs" (trading).
Also a KE progressor)))

I liked Szczekn's features better:)

Dear Korey, thank you very much for the lesson.

to Ultramarin

That EA you have starts with a signal 2 bars backwards and takes a stop loss at zero bar,
So the joker was joking on Monday.
It would make sense like this: trade signal from zero bar, take profit from 2nd bar, and stop loss is zero,
then trailing take profit. All these elements are in your code.
However, the joker has changed: takeprofit to zero, trailing signal to takeprofit, and stoploss to takeprofit,
and also distorted the entry levels of indicator, ===> what is this 1000, which is equal to s/l,
and s/l is expressed in real price, i.e. price is equal to 1000
This means that EA is killed completely and it can be restored,
only by adding to program a detailed verbal description.

SK. писал (а):
Korey:
SK. wrote:
Korey:

Yeah, I'm going to get rich, open my own institute, and I'm going to have electronics in it.

Thoughts and money (wants and possibilities).
Heh:) "We also walk the dogs" (trading).
also a progressor KE)))

I liked Szczekne's capabilities better:)

The people in "Underworld Boy" are just as good.

While the West was reveling in Taoist techniques from KK, Cosmoenergetics was discovered in the Union,
one of the levels of qualification is called "progressor".
Those levels of safe profits, which I have announced in another thread, are mediated through KE.

Korey:

While the West was reveling in Taoist techniques from CC, Cosmoenergetics was discovered in the Union,
one of the levels of qualification is called "progressor".
Those levels of safe profits that I have announced in another thread are mediated through KE.

In my humble opinion, this is not a discovery, but a tactical move by disgraced psychics to further their entrepreneurial activities :-)

All of today's bears remind me of that 'underworld guy'. And all of society.

And as for levels, (I also said in another thread) in my opinion they are only within the current "internal system", its notions of scale. By definition. Whoever has actually achieved something is no longer quoted. He is simply already beyond. Sort of a breaking point. It is not described by linear equations. They don't know. Neither about levels, nor about forex. And forex is the last bastion:) I wanted a lab, too. But then I outgrew it. I'll beat myself on forex and move on.

They'll kick us off the forum for off-topic ranting...

to SK

===Andforex is the last bastion :)==

By the way, contracts like buy/sell, futures are possible and over such objects,
like dinosaurs in the aggregate, dinosaur in person.
Earth forex is a microcosm with all its similarities and limitations.

to Integer

There was a time when physicists were regarded as geeks, and so they were with their frog legs.
Until 1945, there was almost no training in physics. They were all graduating mathematicians.
Dialectically similar to modern entrepreneurs who think they are miracle workers.
(By the way, I have an interim anniversary, 150 cured of cancer, but where is the Mercedes?))

Korey:

to Ultramarin

Dear Korey.

Could you please make the EA on this idea more elegant?

I am a total zero in programming, it may take me more than a year to learn it.