HOW to get a programmer 100% interested in writing an EA based on your IDEA - page 4

But if the TS does not use an indicator in the classical representation, be it MUWING or MACD or any indicator in fact

of course an indicator will be some event in the TS... the illustration shows an event turned into an indicator but 29-02 2008 the sell signal was eliminated
no classic indicators in the Expert Advisor
that's why I wrote ... I wrote " clear TK" without adding indicator TK

it's not just doubtful but unreal...
By BETTER I wrote ABSTRACT ... as an example, but if the AUTHOR suggested, having understood the essence of profitability of Alexander's TS, to code and such a TS would be worthwhile ...

how to understand profitability? that would not waste time
is also the question of this discussion

to code in MQL? and what is its laziness?
absence of object structure CLASSes ... but that didn't stop BETTER or WACKEN
of course not everything can be coded, especially if a trader says, i see it this way! and does not describe the nature of the signal

I've forgotten all my passwords (even the forum and MTS password):

Better1: People do not believe me, I forgot all my passwords (even the forum, and the MTS password into the vinrar), and forgot how to program(((, in short help here is my shop, make me my MTS

us: woohoo, look how complex it is, in short you owe me 100 025 quid, 100 000 to me and 25 to the programmer I persuade to write it

Better1: ... (shocked)

Us: Oh, by the way, money up front.

a phrase from one ToR

"IN GENERAL: A CONSULTANT MUST BE A CONSULTANT OF THEIR OWN"

YuraZ:
aphrase from one ToC

"in short: the advisor MUST be able to understand the direction"

the man told you his top secret, he must have spent half a year thinking whether to tell you, and you laugh ))

HOW to get a programmer 100% interested in writing an advisor based on your IDEA - you probably need the programmer to be pretty drunk and owe you something (and then you figure it out)

wenay:
YuraZ:
a phrase from one TOR

"IN GENERAL: A COUNCILOR SHOULD BE A CONSUMER OF THEIR OWN"

the man told you the biggest secret of his ToT, he must have spent half a year thinking whether to tell you, and you're laughing ))

:-) i sent the author a link to https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1460

Mathemat:

P.S. Regarding Better's TC: it is doubtful that Better ordered the system.
Well let's say he did and ordered it. To win the2007 championship. And everyone would have sent him far away with his ideas, because who is this Better?

And after he won the championship, of course, now everyone tries to write him a councilor, for nothing - for the idea. And at the same time, to wipe dust with a rag when Better writes something in MetaEditore.

In short, this thread should be renamed into: "How to persuade Better to write him an Adviser for free. Bettera's ideas, YuraZ's coding.

Lieutenant RZHEVSKY came in, didn't understand and turned everything upside down

YuraZ:
Lieutenant RZHEVSKI came in, didn't understand and turned everything upside down

Of course he did. The Lieutenant is to blame, because he told everyone the secret of the trick.

But all started well, that is from afar, because judging by the topic and the first posts you can understand that the question was about how to get the programmer to write for free. Then it turned out that he is not a programmer but a trader who is not an expert in programming but has a decent TS. And then we started to mention Bettera in vain.

Well, what can I do now, I didn't ask anyone to do that?

Reshetov:
YuraZ:
Lieutenant RZHEVSKY came along and turned everything upside down

Of course he did. It's all the Lieutenant's fault, because he told everyone the secret of the trick.

But all started well, that is from afar, because judging by the topic and the first posts you can understand that the question was about how to get the programmer to write for free. Then it turned out that he is not a programmer but a trader who is not an expert in programming but has a decent TS. And then we started to mention Bettera in vain.

Well, what can I do now, I didn't ask anyone to do that?
The intelligence of the Lieutenant is just blowing... ...off his feet in discussions...

but does not allow you to write a simple MTS with 3 orders and a limit of 5 lots