Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 11

Korey:

They say the Eliotchiks were washed away by a wave...so ze yak dobrovno.

But if it's business - it's worth looking and learning from the forecasts of ready-made robots:
Eliot Wave Analyser 3
ElWave -xxx.x
WinWaves 32
(one problem - they are not taught in Russian)

Korey, tell me your opinion on the Japanese. In your opinion, will it reach its target of 104.00. It's been hovering too long.
After the events on the Canadian, I'm starting to worry.

Sart:
Korey:

They say the Yeliotchiks have been washed away by the wave...so ze zak prey.

Korey, you better give your opinion about the Japanese. In your opinion, will it reach its target of 104.00. It's been hovering too long.
After the events on the Canadian, I'm starting to worry.

If I'd have known, I'd have lived in Sochi.

Mathemat:

They have a bad reputation among professionals: their markings are often grossly inaccurate. You can use them, but you need to know the EWP to use them.

Elliot Elwave Analyzer 3 is old and mossy, it was on the problematic moment for USDCAD, on the 26th of February at 10:00 GMT.
The answer is where it broke through and where it will reach. The thick lines in the small rectangle are the most probable forecast frames for the wave.
The low of the small rectangle is the predicted confidence level = 0.xxx.
The large rectangle is the less likely movement. Look how coincidental!!!!
I think it's clear how to find it in the figure, or I'll draw it in Corel))))

P.S.

And this is a commentary on the picture from the robot, note how many waves are prescribed in it. (The time in the commentary is at my place)

Current Trading Positions for USDCAD60 (USDCAD60) Hourly at 16:00 26-Feb-2008

* An Intermediate degree trader (hold positions from months to quarters), would currently be shorting this market. The probability of this Target Area being correct is 65.7%. However, the random probability of this Target Area being correct is 45.0%. So the true probability of this Target Area being correct is 46.0% better than random.

* A Primary degree trader (hold positions from months to years), would currently be shorting this market. The probability of this Target Area being correct is 85.0%. However, the random probability of this Target Area being correct is 65.0%. So the true probability of this Target Area being correct is 30.8% better than random.

Extensive Elliott Commentary for USDCAD60 (Hourly) at 16:00 on 26-Feb-2008 with two incomplete patterns:

Wave (C) of the Intermediate degree Zigzag with a rating of 106 is expected to complete in the price range .9057 to .9907, but more probably between .9387 and .9782. This wave could complete anytime between now and 19:00 on 16-May-2008, but is most likely to complete sometime between 02:00 on 04-Mar-2008 and 20:00 on 08-Apr-2008.

This wave (C) will complete the ZigZag pattern.

This is the final wave in the pattern. When complete it will also complete wave X of the Primary degree inverted Double Zigzag with a rating of 96. These two waves have the same target ranges.

After wave X is complete, expect the market to continue up into wave Y, which should be a three wave Zigzag pattern. Expect wave Y to retrace wave X by 186% - 388%. Wave Y can also be expected to be 102% - 388% of the price length of wave W. The expected time for wave Y to complete is 68% - 278% of the time taken for wave X to complete and 57% - 186% of the time taken for wave W to complete.

Current Analysis Settings:

Analysis Date Range: 15-Jan-2007 to 26-Feb-2008, Label Range: 15 - 50, Preferred Count Labels: 36, Min Rating: 75, Stocks toggle ON, Bias Towards Beginning of Data: 8, Bias Towards Major High/Low: 8, Largest Degree Wave Filter: IM W4 (Any Corrective Pattern)

Korey:
And without pictures and long comments, specifically - do you have any matured conclusions about the Japanese?
Two words only - will go down / will go up. After all, no one else is interested in anything other than the answer to that question.
I apologize if I'm being too obtrusive. - I have a position open down...
As for the canadian, what has been, has passed....

Sart, you now have a total of 0.2 lots open against the dollar. With your deposit, USD strengthening by one and a half figures (essentially a correction) will lead to MK. Especially considering the high pip value of the kiwi. Breaking the MM.

I have the Yen long in the longs, stop at 104.50, target open.

goldtrader:

Sart, you now have a total of 0.2 lots open against the dollar. With your deposit, USD strengthening by one and a half figures (essentially a correction) will lead to MK. Especially considering the high pip value of the kiwi. Breaking the MM.

I have the yen long in the longs, stop at 104.50, target open.

Nice for the Japanese. I have the following situation (I am speaking about the smallest waves): euro, franc, NZ, at the crossroads - to continue the third wave or temporarily
The euro, the franc, the New Zealand is at a crossroads: whether to continue the third wave or to temporarily step back and form the fourth wave. Upon completion of the fourth wave, I plan to strengthen.
The Japanese are going down in the third wave, overcoming just over a quarter of the length of the first wave, so it looks like it is going down and down.

What to do? That's the logic I'm hooked on. I still don't know what happened to the Canadian.

Sart:
Korey:
And without pictures and long comments, specifically - do you have any conclusions already matured, regarding the Japanese ?
Two only words - will it go down / will it go up. After all, no one else is interested in anything but the answer to that question.

What makes you think that everyone, without exception, is only interested in the Japanese and nothing else?

Let's not speak for everyone. Everyone is responsible for himself.

Sart:
And what was, was gone ...

You had everything right except one principle of dealing with positions...
I looked through your trades and came to this.
If you held all positions that you mentioned, then as of today: USDJPY - 180 points profit
USDCHF - 400 pips gain
NZDUSD - 300 pips profit
USDCAD - 300 pips loss ...
In total we should have made a very good profit in just one week.
You just have to work smoothly and accurately, and everything will work out.
Once again I wish you good luck !!!

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
What was, was gone ...

You had everything right except one principle of dealing with positions...
I looked through your trades and came to this.
If you held all positions that you mentioned, then as of today: USDJPY - 180 points profit
USDCHF - 400 pips gain
NZDUSD - 300 pips profit
USDCAD - 300 pips loss ...
This is roughly the case in other normal accounts...