Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 16

right now, as I write this, the Japanese are hitting 104.00

Already noticed, Sart. A round of applause! That's quite a trick you got her trained on...

P.S. But to make life sweet, I'll remind you your prediction about the eu you made about a month and a half ago. You remember it yourself.

Sart:
VTE seems to be at its best, as was the case the previous week, please note. That is, for a fortnight now VTE has been making correct predictions.

Well TA seems to be keeping up :-), at least everything I said so far is confirmed.

I think that everyone will be only happy if you continue to have correct forecasts on VTE.

bstone:
Lord_Shadows:

Or am I missing something in wave theory ?

No, it's just that there hasn't been a word about wave theory here in all this time :)

Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like.

Mathemat:
right now, as I write this, the Japanese are hitting 104.00

Already noticed, Sart. A round of applause! That's quite a trick you've trained her...

P.S. But to make life sweet, I'll remind you your prediction about the eu you made about a month and a half ago. You remember it yourself.

I did. Questions remain, of course. And in the Canadian, I have also made a big mistake...
On the euro I tried to make a forecast with my meagre baggage at the level of waves of a year and a half length - the mistake is excusable.
And on the Canadian, of course, such an error in the operational forecast is very questionable. But I don't think VTE has anything to do with it - it works without any doubt.
This weekend, without haste and fuss, I will look into where the mistake was made in the analysis of the Canadian.

Sart: At the weekend, without any hurry and fuss, I will examine where the mistake was made in the analysis of the Canadian.

I would very much like to know the result to check the convergence of the results with TA
By the way at the moment the Canadian

H1 enters a long flat zone, with a possible pullback to 0.9900

H4 consolidation in the channel 0.99-0.97

D1 strong downward trend signal with the current correction described above

SK. писал (а):
Korey:

A programme of folk formalisation of VT

Have you already completed this programme?
No, I'm lazy,
and I'm well aware that at each step of the WT analysis there are a lot of uncertainties
such as fuzzy sets, pattern recognition, competent partitioning into subsets and the main thing - estimating the result!!!
I.e. purchased analysis programs have been gouging for years and even more testing,
in fact the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s and 90s, until they understood mathematically,
exactly what Eliot meant.
But on the other hand the active mass of developers are slowly creeping away from their tasks towards full-fledged wave analysis.
That is, if we find acceptable mathematics, which I doubt, because I have not found it, we can do everything on our knees in our region.
P.S.Although of course variants "ob ovo" - from egg (lat.) are possible. That's why we need lazy programmers))))

Already instructive.
I
thought that the wave-makers-handlers only look at their waves, well Sart also raised his wave, for example, whose Lenya is better.
(thanks to him for Lenya), and I responded by launching a robot,
But the eliotic Amerian robot can distinguish TA shapes so subtly that it takes a long time to see them with a protein brain.
This is where it is instructive: it turns out that VTE is the pinnacle of trader training.

Korey:
Korey:

A programme of folk formalisation of VT

Have you already completed this programme?
No, I'm lazy,
and I'm well aware that at each step of the WT analysis there are a lot of uncertainties
such as fuzzy sets, pattern recognition, competent partitioning into subsets and the main thing - estimating the result!!!
I.e. purchased analysis programs have been gouging for years and even more testing,
in fact the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s and 90s, until they understood mathematically,
exactly what Eliot meant.
But on the other hand the active mass of developers are slowly creeping away from their tasks towards full-fledged wave analysis.
That is, if we find acceptable mathematics, which I doubt, because I have not found it, we can do everything on our knees in our region.
P.S.Although of course variants "ob ovo" - from egg (lat.) are possible. That's why we need lazy programmers))))
When I read such posts I want to exclaim: "Yura Reshetov, father, where are you!?

However, perhaps I am not yet old enough to understand such high-flying thoughts...

to Sart

And without the high flying, i.e. downwards, i.e. when this canadian collapsed, what is so surprising,
There, on the usual Murphy's markup, you could see two targets and both of them were fulfilled.
I.e. thanks to Sart, I understood that the wave analysis is based on classic patterns.
This was not in the books of clever authors!!!
Your Dnipropetrovsk people have talent, you probably do not eat taranka for nothing, i.e. you use it as an appetizer.

This branch is a continuation of the branch - "How much do you need...". https://forum.mql4.com/ru/10645
As usual, the original thread has been distracted by a comparison of traditional TA and VTE forecasts.
VTE trading results for the first week :
18.02.08 to 22.02.08
Opening Balance : 500.00
Closed Profit/Loss : +77.17
Floating Profit/Loss : 0.00
Closing Balance : 577.17
To my mind, the TA forecasts looked very pale compared to the VTE forecasts. In fact, these forecasts often looked
They looked childishly naive, something like "two bounces, three hops..." and you couldn't really trade on them.
And on the contrary, VTE forecasts gave a trader the possibility to really open positions in a profitable direction.
As for my own real account, of course, there is no argument - the results are very modest, because I mainly wanted to demonstrate
a variant of real trading with minimal drawdown. I think I managed to achieve that. In fact, if one does the analysis he/she will see that the maximal
30$ drawdown (with a deposit of 500$) was made only on the first day of trading, on Monday. The other days of the week, the net worth never dropped
on the other days of the week the equtiity has never fallen below the initial deposit amount.

Results of VTE trades of the second week :
25.02.08 to 29.02.08
Opening balance : 577.17
Closed profit/loss : -180.76
Floating profit/loss : 0.00
Closing balance : 396.41
If anyone has been following closely the forecasts and their implementation (and there are hardly 2-3 of them), I think he was struck by the mystical irresistibility
of the mystical insurmountability of their realisation. The most seemingly unrealistic prediction on the Japanese, which has been called mystical by supporters of traditional TA, turned out to be so,
In the sense that it was realized with mystical accuracy last Friday - the Japanese Japanese crossed the level of 104.00, no matter how fantastic it was
it might have been at the time of the forecast. As for predictions on the traditional TA, they just didn't come in this week.
But of course we can't ignore the inexcusable error in the operational forecast for the Canadian. This error sowed doubts about VTE capabilities,
and for the author of the forecast the error cost $180.76 in losses. Unfortunately, I was unable to identify the cause of the error. Further work on VTE
The purpose of further work is to dot all the i's and cross all the t's.

The forecast for the current moment will be very simple:
- euro, pound, new zealand - up trend, min. targets achieved, not predictable,
- franc, japanese, canadian - down trend, min.goals achieved, unpredictable.
We will follow the developments.

I would like to hear the forecasts of the mentioned symbols according to TA, but succinctly and concretely, without the "if only but why....", which is characteristic of TA.

I may additionally note the state of trend development for the Franc and the Japanese - the down trend is very, very strong, who cannot wait - you may cautiously open,
Although there is no direct recommendation from VTE in this regard...

Real account data:
account - 211564
Investment password - liED5Ea
servers - 212.65.93.14:433
or
- 217.74.44.38:433

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------