Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 4

Mathemat:
Once again, Sergey (Sart), you have my utmost respect. I admire you, especially considering your young age. But my questions remain.
And here in Dnipropetrovsk everyone is like that. You, Alexey, look yourself - SK, Better..., Tymoshenko Yulia, Kuchma Lenya, Lazarenko Pavlo, Brezhnev Lenya...and many more you can name....

Cronex:
Cronex:

Since morning USDCAD 02:00 MSK -1.0125 16:20 MSK -1.0040, so -85 pips.... At this point there were all preconditions for such a short-term decline and were laid as early as Friday. From 17:00 MSK it should of course go up, but was it worth of taking these -85 pips, following BT, when you could easily put 30-40 of them in the moneybox?

Well, even I fucked up :-) Turned out to be a very rare situation on the clock - at 17:00 did not happen . Expecting a reversal around 23:00.

0.9975 however.....

There was an attempted U-turn after all.

Oh Mommy, Mommy !!!! 15:45 MSK - 0.9893.... -230 pips.... This is just an idea: is it worth standing like a calf watching this drawdown, hoping that it will go up one day (and it will)? If you catch up on your way, how does it differ from Martingale? I placed 40 quid on micro in principle and it went to the money box of my brokerage company successfully :-)

On TA confident move down was fixed yesterday around 15:00 MSK, got 68 points. No sarcastic comments, just a factual statement.

Cronex:

Oh Mummy, Mummy !!!! 15:45 MSK - 0.9893.... -230 pips.... Just thinking out loud: should I stand like a calf and watch this drawdown, hoping for sure that it will go up one day (and it will)? If you catch up on your way, how does it differ from Martingale? I placed 40 quid on micro in principle and it went to the money box of my brokerage company :-)

As a trader I am a beginner and it is not the evening yet, I have time to draw conclusions.

Cronex:

Oh Mummy, Mummy !!!!

I wonder how you with such weak nerves can still play...

Reshetov:
Cronex:

Oh Mummy, Mummy !!!! 15:45 MSK - 0.9893.... -230 pips.... Just thinking out loud: should I stand like a calf and watch this drawdown, hoping for sure that it will go up one day (and it will)? If you catch up on your way, how does it differ from Martingale? If I had placed 40 quid on micro successfully went to the money box of my brokerage company :-)

The trader is a beginner and there is still time to draw conclusions.
Nothing, nothing, perhaps the fog will clear...

Sart:
Cronex:

Oh Mummy, Mummy !!!!

It's not nerves, it's just a toad :-)

Cronex:
Sart:
Cronex:

Oh Mummy, Mummy !!!!

It's not nerves, it's just the toads :-)
The drawdown from the initial deposit is only 70 quid. I will calmly accept a drawdown of up to 250 quid. My deposit is designed to withstand drawdowns. How to play otherwise?

Cronex: It's not nerves, it's just a toadstool :-)

Actually, the idea was different: the target was given as 1.0300, but it was almost the same in the opposite direction... Reminds me of a random entry. A move of 250 pips is definitely not a pips move :-)

Cronex:
Cronex:It's not nerves, it's just greed :-)

Actually the idea was different : the target was given as 1.0300, but received almost the same in the opposite direction... Reminds me of a random entry.
It is hard to disagree, indeed, the price has moved away from the price of the first position by 240 p. However, the youngest wave has just widened its price channel and is still looking up.
Therefore, let's keep playing the game.

Sart:
... I will calmly accept a drawdown of up to 250 bucks....
So at the 50% floating loss level will you fix it?