Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 2

Well, well, well... Mr. Sart, I am not trying to denigrate BT in any way, but I have a modest question: isn't BT the very TA that is so much nailed down?

Well and if it is possible your opinion on supposition that VT in technical terms is actually a consequence, and possibly another confirmation, of Fourier theory and theory of harmonic analysis? Don't take me as a terribly voyeuristic technician, perhaps after closing the branch I will become a BT adept as well :-)

Figar0:

Isn't VTE a TA? For me there is FA and TA, and I wouldn't put Elliot separately... But that's me.

Anyway good luck in your endeavour, and kudos for your courage, profits.

Synchronicity .... I join in the wishes :-)

Cronex:

Well, well, well... Mr. Sart, I am not trying to denigrate BT in any way, but I have a modest question: isn't BT the very TA that is so nailed down?

Well and if it is possible your opinion on the assumption that VT in technical terms is actually a consequence, and possibly another confirmation, of Fourier theory? Don't take me as a terribly voyeuristic technician, perhaps after closing the branch I will become a BT adept as well :-)

I don't know, it's sort of customary to contrast TA and VTE. And as for "Fourier theory", I always found it strange to see attempts to decompose the Price(time) function into Fourier series.
Well, it has been decomposed; in principle, it is a matter of technique. Any function may be represented as a Fourier series, but what next? However, I am not strongly interested in it, I expressed my opinion,
as long as you're talking about it. And what concerns VTE, this theory is based only on empirical facts and has no theoretical basis, besides general words about
mass psychology, has no theoretical basis.

And as for "nailed it", of course, sometimes you say something wrong, of course I was wrong.

Sart: I don't know, it's kind of common to contrast TA and VTE. And as for VTE, this theory is built solely on empirical facts and has no theoretical basis other than general words about mass psychology.

If you look at it from the point of view of harmonic analysis, it is very strange to hear such statements... If you look at it from the point of view of harmonic analysis, it's very strange to hear such statements... And mass psychology can be broken down into components, up to the fact that in some periods of time (just the psychological component like Friday) people just don't want to enter the market.

Alright, I'm stopping the flooding, this is not the purpose of this thread...

Prival:
The only thing is if you get a chance, please insert small pictures with target markings etc.
Actually this would be quite difficult for me as there are four instruments being worked on and there are three
nested waves, each of which is drawn on the minutes. Therefore, I will limit myself to the direction on VTE and the minimum targets.
So, the forecast for the VTE at the moment:
1. NZDUSD - up, min.target 0.8400
2. USDCAD - up, min.target 1.0300.
3. USDCHF - downwards, min.target 1.0700
4. USDJPY - downwards, min.target 104.00

I use a simple Expert Advisor, which I help to open trading cycle manually in VTE direction.
The Expert Advisor performs purely technical work on position opening and its strengthening in case of a pullback.
When the next Limit order triggers, the Expert Advisor modifies the orders so as to close
all orders which were opened earlier will be closed with positive or zero profit. In short - a bit twisted for manual control - "lightweight martingale".

Bringing in an EA is a temporary measure justified by usually low volatility and the market's tendency to flat out on Mondays.

I think we will bite off 30-40 quid from the market today without much difficulty and excitement.

One more thing - I consider a drawdown of 200-250 quid quite acceptable while working with this technology, so please do not panic if anything happens.

granit77:
Good luck Sart! And write more often, don't be embarrassed by the lack of responses, your branch is unique. Many people read it, but they don't write enough.

+1

Sart wrote: ... When the balance goes from an initial 500 quid to 5000 quid, I think a lot of readers will very quickly
will turn into writers...
You'll also have a line of investors lined up much sooner, which I don't think is a waste either. Just don't be greedy in terms of MM. Good luck, good luck!!!

Since morning USDCAD 02:00 MSK -1.0125 16:20 MSK -1.0040, so -85 pips.... At this point there were all preconditions for such a short-term decline and were laid as early as Friday. From 17:00 MSK should of course go up, but was it worth taking these -85 pips, following the BT, when you can easily put 30-40 of them in the moneybox? Now, of course, we will strengthen, but there is still a residue :-)

Cronex:

Since morning USDCAD 02:00 MSK -1.0125 16:20 MSK -1.0040, so -85 pips.... At this point there were all preconditions for such a short-term decline and were laid as early as Friday. From 17:00 MSK should of course go up, but was it worth taking these -85 pips following the BT when you can easily put 30-40 of them into the moneybox? Now, of course, we will strengthen, but there is still a residue :-)

Such trivialities of life... "We know, Abram, that you have not taken our silver spoons, we found them later, but the residue remains...".

Sergey, the stops (at least on KAD) are further than the margin call, i.e. they won't work, nor will the Canadian bylimits.

ZS Let's hope the rynag turns around.

goldtrader:

Sergey, the stops (at least on KAD) are further than the margin call, i.e. they won't work, nor will the Canadian bylimits.

ZS Let's hope the rynag turns around.

It was the advisor who set them up - certainly not for them to work. And I don't see any reason to worry yet - the price hasn't even gone down to the start of the second wave. And there's a good margin of safety
the level of the beginning of the second wave, there is a good margin of safety. There is also margin for drawdown. It may even be enough to strengthen it.
Remember Nikolai Fomenko's Russian Report from Japan, he commented on Bushido martial arts. It seems he is totally dead, he cannot stand, his eyes are troubled. However,
he doesn't lose heart, successfully fights back and wins clean...