How much is needed.... - page 19

Sart:
Wave c is of course momentum(down), but there is no guarantee that wave b has already reached completion. Unless, of course, someone is impatient, one might as well take a risk-open downwards.
As far as I know, the Euro broke the uptrend on Taichi, the support line (1.4680) should be rebounded, which is a borderline situation. If there will be an upside movement, it will not be a rebound, but rather a transition to the horizontal channel. There is a good preference for a good bounce down in some time

Cronex:
Sart:
Wave c is of course momentum(down) but there is no guarantee that wave b has already reached completion. Unless, of course, one is impatient, one can take a risk-open downwards.
I would like to add my opinion, the euro has broken through the uptrend of Taichi on the hour, where a rebounce from the support line should be, and this already indicates at least a boundary situation. If there is an upside movement, it will not be a rebound but rather a move to the horizontal channel. There is a good preference for a good bounce down in a while
There you go, that's the TA. So what is a poor peasant to do ? VTE says unequivocally - nothing, wait.

Prival:
Reshetov:
Prival:
Extrapolation has to be done
Finally figured it out!
Why guessed it. I've known for a long time. And in the Kalman filter this is one of the procedures. But there is 1 nuance: there cannot be qualitative extrapolation without qualitative interpolation, if our current estimation is +- lopot accurate, then movement forecast will be like in Pikul's "three feet to the right of the sun and three days travel through taiga, you will not miss the gatehouse :-)".
You know that Kalman has invented such a filter, that it is the only thing you can do with it.

Sart:
There you go, that's the TA. So what is a poor peasant to do ? VTE says unequivocally - nothing, wait.

What to do ... of course to wait ... to put a buy stop at 1.4680 and stop sell at 1.4600 and wait who will trigger it or do nothing. My indicator has been in a flat zone for 4 hours now.

SP These are not trading signals, not to be used in trading. It's just a PROPOSAL.

Cronex: I give my five cents, according to my observations the Euro on the watch broke through the uptrend on Taichi, where a rebounce from the support line (1.4680) should be, and it already indicates at least about a boundary situation. If there will be an upside movement, it will not be a rebound, but rather a transition to the horizontal channel. There is a good preference for a good bounce down after some time

I agree with you...
As for a complicated correction, I have my own handwritten indicator(I showed screenshots for six years to Alexei Mathematician). It shows everything perfectly before it happens... there were exactly 5 such situations in the last 6 years, this is the 6th... so I know in advance when there will be a big reversal, pullback or correction, i.e. a big struggle.
A screenshot from the last move is attached.

Korey: The dissertation itself is there, 1.5 metres. I had no problem downloading it, as long as I didn't put up the link.
Now the interesting situation is whether it is possible to upload it if the URL of the file remains on the source site but the file itself does not exist?
No big deal, send it to my profile ( toughbummer dog gmail.com ). Thanks a lot...

Sart: The VTE says unequivocally - nothing, wait.
Not bad, though. If she'd said that to me a couple of years ago...

Sart, in your hands everything works... It's not about the theory, it's about the hands that apply it.

Mathemat:
Sart, everything works in your hands... It's not about the theory, it's about the hands that apply it.
According to my observations too :-)

Mathemat:
Sart: The VTE says unequivocally - nothing, wait.
Not bad, though. If she'd said that to me a couple of years ago...

Sart, in your hands, everything works... It's not about the theory, it's about the hands that apply it.
Can I have the money?

USDJPY

Looking at H4.Looking for answers for about a day.

On the price chart we put a line as the candles are very nervous.
We see a channel - a manganese channel with completely parallel walls. (We are at the top wall).
The price itself on the right bars has started to draw a triangle slanted on the 161% Fibo axis of strong hidden levels.
Uncertainty: Where will the triangle break through?
History: The rise began with a triple-bottom figure -20-21 January on the OBV indicator. The OBV then indicates a channel, which is currently broken upwards.

Plotting a channel on the OBV, we find two strong levels of the OBV - red. The triangle in question has formed above the lower strong level of the OBV and has broken through the upper one,
i.e. on the OBV it is a consolidation before moving up and a general rise from the Triple Bottom figure.
The general prediction is that the price will go up from the manganese channel.
Most likely, those will be the two nearest targets: a) the strong 108.32 b) Fibo 261% =108.54
However, there is a question in the coming days - will the price test the lower wall of the "manganese" channel at 107.20?
Based on the fact that the triangle has consolidated at Fibo 161% and also from the breakdown of the strong OBV level, it is most likely that the channel ends with an upside breakdown right now, i.e. it is unlikely that it will go down.