Adaptive digital filters - page 26

gumgum >>:
Вторую неделю читаю ЦОС(не было у меня такого предмета даже похожего) тяжко.)))

Вот тут есть вроде (я еще не смотрел подробнее) http://prodav.exponenta.ru/mapsite.htm

I told you, the picture you cited:

it's a book calledDigital Signal Processing, by Eificher and Jervis . I have the second edition. You have to turn the page and there is the code of the MNA-based AF program and at the top there is a list of parameters and their deciphering. Or read the introduction to the AF section. And at the end of the section there is an example demonstrating AF with an ECG example.

The only thing it doesn't say is what x and y will be specifically for your system (not just, input/output, but what specifically). But that is up to you to decide.And don't forget to bring BP to a stationary form before filtering.

Farnsworth >>:

Совместные исследования могут принести хороший результат и экономить время. Поскольку считаю, что "сложную систему" (типа рынка) может понять сопоставимая по "сложности система". А эта "изучающая явление" система с нужными качествами может теоретически самоорганизоваться из других систем. Но это так, философия в плане шутки. :о))))))

Есть 2 тонкости:

(1) я еще буду 2-3 месяца сильно занят

(2) не математик и не профессионал в ЦОС

I think there are very few professional mathematicians in our midst. Nevertheless, we are not inventing a time machine. It's a matter of will, as they say.

Alsu seems to have a good understanding of such questions, and this is his find, if memory serves me correctly. Therefore, let's wait for some kind of plan of action from him. :)

Farnsworth >>:

Я же писал, картинка которую Вы привели:

это книга "Цифровая обработка сигналов", Айфичера и Джервиса. У меня второе издание. Вам нужно перевернуть страницу и на ней есть код программы АФ на основе МНК и в верхней части перечень параметров и их расшифровка. Или почитать введение в раздел АФ. А в конце раздела есть пример, демонстрирующий АФ на примере ЭКГ.

Единственное, что там не написано, что конкретно для вашей системы будет x и y (не просто, вход/выход, а что конкретно). Но это уже решаете Вы сами.И не забудьте перед фильтрацией привести ВР к стационарному виду.

I've already sorted that out. Thank you.

gumgum >>:
Вот тут есть вроде (я еще не смотрел подробнее) http://prodav.exponenta.ru/mapsite.htm
Yes indeed, there are translated articles. Thank you. I'll download them tonight.

gumgum >>:

С этим я уже разобрался. Спс вам.

Pjt. Always happy to help :o)

By the way, I've thought about going to HHT too, but alas, it hasn't come to fruition yet :)

Farnsworth >>:

Да все вполне корректно. Где я писал о "запрещении" принятия той или иной модели сигнала?

Дописка: для того что бы брать спектр модель нужна, а для того, что бы регистрировать любой сигнал, вовсе нет.

OK, I agree. The problem of detecting unknowns can indeed be solved without identification. It's just that to use this "unknown what" or as you said "any" signal, it has to be identified, i.e. some model has to be applied. So isn't it easier to try to detect what you're looking for straight away?

By the way, by not quite correct I meant that even when trying to detect "any" signal you are using some kind of processing method or some quite specific hardware. This defines limitations on the signal you can detect. So you are already detecting a signal.

begemot61 >>:

ОК, согласен. Задача обнаружения неизвестно чего действительно может решатся без идентификации. Просто для использования этого "неизвестно чего" или как вы сказали "любого" сигнала его придется идентифицировать, т. е. применить некоторую модель. Так не проще ли сразу пытаться обнаружить то вы ищете?

Кстати, под не совсем корректностью я имел ввиду то, что даже пытаясь обнаружить "любой" сигнал вы пользуетесь тем или иным методом обработки или какой-то вполне определенной аппаратурой. Это определяет ограничения на сигнал, который можно обнаружить. Таким образом, вы уже определяете сигнал.

I don't think you define it (the signal) as such. It's just primary and it has nothing to do with you, even if someone generates it for you :o). There are a lot of examples. For example, relic radiation was theoretically proved, but it was discovered by accident. Its discoverers could not understand what they were registering. And quite by chance, they came across a scientific report. Not a big expert, but perhaps, in some cases for certain, measurements affect the signal but in no way define it as such. Clearly a thermometer would measure temperature (and that would be the real signal), but measuring voltage would be difficult. But even measuring temperature - you'll be doing it outside of any model. The temperature of a person, a volcano, the ocean, an engine - who cares. I don't know of any thermometers that measure a physical quantity by some model and don't measure it by another. Yes, sensitivity or some other measurement features may affect it, but the signal model has nothing to do with it. The same goes for antennas and other things.

the theme is the best, these from 10 mql4.com only

and no more >2010

respect to the participants.

and the point is simple aka "to each his own" :)

Modification of the FRAMA indicator.
Files: