Adaptive digital filters - page 20

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

The breakdown, alas, is ( or may no longer be) in the grip of dangerous illusions. :) About Fourier, for example, and everything else related to DSP. :)

The breakdown is in Greece.
It's been like six months now and he's not even looking here.
So it is not for us to teach him what DSP is.

SProgrammer >>:
Для меня вообще поразительно - что не ужели все что я тут говорил оно мимо ущей пролетало. :)

It strikes me that you, my dear fellow, just don't read much. I've been arguing with Prival for a long time, and I've already "argued" (and given it up long ago) about his understanding of DSP, especially - as a teacher (officially - he teaches). Besides, perhaps my good mood is to blame for all this, but excuse me for your "what have I said here" - I'll answer in the clearest possible way - who gives a fuck what you're muttering here?

Alas, there is a shelter (or maybe not) ...

I do not care where it is located, and do not understand - why do you need this priceless knowledge?

Go to "my site" and read until you are enlightened.

Look, try to sit on your butt a little more level. What are you all flickering about? You do not write anything sensible, you just write like that:

Misters "Teachers" have so little faith in themselves that they do not even try to find the truth and earn money on the market. We keep saying the same thing. I'll say it again for the 200th time, damn it - it's very easy to make money on Forex. There's nothing at all understandable here. Why are you screwing around with some virtual problems?

Do you really think you're getting any clearer? You're not enlightened, you just posted on your xxxx site what dissertation and a couple of other people's thoughts that you don't fully understand yourself.

Farnsworth писал(а) >>

It strikes me that you, my dear fellow, just don't read much. I've been arguing with Prival for a long time, and I've already "argued" (and given it up a long time ago) about his understanding of DSP, especially as a teacher (officially, he teaches). Besides, perhaps my good mood is to blame for everything, but excuse me for your "what did I say here" - I'll answer in the clearest possible way - who gives a fuck what you're muttering here?

I do not care where he is, and I do not understand - why do you need this priceless knowledge?

Look, try to sit on your feet a little more evenly. Why are you all flailing about, you don't write anything sensible:

Do you really think you've brightened up? Yes you have not become enlightened, and have simply put on the xxx-th site what dissertation and pair more another's thoughts in which not up to the end understand.

Disser is a cunt. They rhyme well.

SProgrammer >>:

Дисер - высер. Хорошо рифмутся.

I don't think you will deny it, but sometimes you really want to smugly preach "enlightenment" and shove a CD in the place where it, pardon the expression - highlighted in bold.

PS: Don't be angry if you hurt my feelings in any way. And good luck :o)

Farnsworth писал(а) >>

I don't think you will deny it, but sometimes you really want to smugly preach "enlightenment" and shove a CD in the place where it, pardon the expression - highlighted in bold.

PS: Don't be angry if you hurt my feelings in any way. And good luck :o)

You didn't hurt my feelings - no you didn't! :)) It just looked very funny, so I...

Poochie - well, you'd better keep an eye on the life of the forum, and the arguments... :))

I now have no desire to flaunt and prove something to you. But if you have managed to notice only that I have put at " my site " ( in inverted commas for the not attentive ), a pair of another's thoughts, most likely you as well as Privalov ( it is quite possible that it only earlier, and not now, for I do not know precisely ) badly understood all this shaky-mindedness with DSP. Which does not apply to price series.

Now that the subject has come up... Here's my question. The adaptive least squares filter has a so-called positive response .

(In the picture yk is the positive response) where does it come from?

If anyone is interested in this topic, I have come across a work which somehow intersects the filtration topic - http://vestnik.ssu.samara.ru/est/2008web2/vmath/vmath20082.html

This paper considers the problem of determining the polarization parameters of seismic signals represented in a three-component seismogram. We propose a new method for determining the spectral-time polarization parameters in the case of volumetric-elliptic polarization of the signal. Using the proposed method of continuous wavelet transform as one of possible approaches to the spectral-time analysis allows to process and interpret seismic wave fields, which are characterized by a large number of waves of different types with different frequency composition, polarization parameters and their extended interference zones. The proposed method can be used for construction of effective filtering algorithms which is demonstrated by the example of experimental seismogram filtering.

SProgrammer >>:

Вы меня не задели - что вы! :)) Просто очень это смешно выглядело вот я и ...
What did you do? Honestly, I didn't notice. What do you mean, you'rean asshole?

I now have no desire to flame and prove something to you. But since you managed to notice only what I posted on "my site" ( in quotes for the unattentive), a couple of other people's thoughts, then most likely you as well as Privalov .... ...don't have a good grasp of the whole DSP thing. Which doesn't apply to price series.

Very well. So we're done here. You can apply all the "bogeymania" you want. I hope you've at least read how DSP is deciphered.

PS: So, I'll try to focus your attention as much as possible on my attitude to not your site, your understanding of DSP, your understanding of my understanding ... choosing a more loyal term I'll say so - monopenical. I hope you'll notice now.

... it's quite possible that it was only previously and not now, for I do not know exactly ...

I apologise for the tautology, do you understand what you've scribbled? And excuse me, but if you don't know for sure, why are you writing about others?

Poochie - um, well, you'd better watch out for forum life, and for arguments

Follow what? Your opus? No, you do it.

SProgrammer >>:

Если ктому-то интересна эта тема то я тут наткнулся на работу както пересекающуюся с темой фильтрации - http://vestnik.ssu.samara.ru/est/2008web2/vmath/vmath20082.html

В данной работе рассматривается задача определения поляризационных параметров сейсмических сигналов, представленных на трехкомпонентной сейсмограмме. Предложен новый метод определения спектрально-временных поляризационных параметров в случае объемно-эллиптической поляризации сигнала. Использование в предложенном методе непрерывного вейвлет-преобразования как одного из возможных подходов к спектрально-временному анализу позволяет обрабатывать и интерпретировать сейсмические волновые поля, для которых характерно большое количество волн различного типа с различным частотным составом, параметрами поляризации и протяженными зонами их интерференции. Предложенный метод может использоваться для построения эффективных алгоритмов фильтрации, что продемонстрировано на примере фильтрации экспериментальной сейсмограммы.

valuable find on the internet :o)

Farnsworth писал(а) >>
What did you do? >> To be honest, I didn't notice. >> what do you mean, you "shit" - is that it?

Very good. That's it, then. You can use whatever "shakedown" you want. I hope you've at least read what DSP stands for.

PS: So, I will try as much as possible to focus your attention on my attitude to not your site, your understanding of DSP, your understanding of my understanding ... choosing a more loyal term I'll say so - monopenical. I hope you'll notice now.

I apologise for the tautology, do you understand what you've scribbled? I'm sorry, but if you don't know it, why are you writing about others?

Follow what? Your opus? No, you do it.

Badnaga, you're really getting the hang of it. :)) Believe me even so, already fed up with the likes of you fans.
You seem to not poorly do not understand - what I write (al), then I'm here not personally for you, and as such your highly competent opinion you have voiced, it remains only to understand how much it is generally interesting to anyone and how it is to someone authoritative. I hope that's the end of it. :))