Adaptive digital filters - page 21

gumgum >>:
Раз тема всплыла... Вот у меня вопрос. В адаптивном фильтре наименьших квадратов есть так называемый положительный отклик .

(На картинке yk - положительный отклик) откуда его брать?

a strong suspicion that this is the original signal.

Farnsworth писал(а) >>

valuable find on the internet :o)

Did you manage to read-understand until the beginning of the second page? :))

SProgrammer >>:

Бадняга, эко же тебя зацепило-то. :)) Верите мне так даже, уже под-надоели подобные Вам фанаты.
Вы похоже не слабо не догоняете - что пишу(ал) то я тут совсем не лично для вас, ну и сообственно ваше сверх компетентное мнение вы озвучили, осталось только понять насколько оно вообще кому то интересно и насколько оно для кого-то авторитетно. Ну надеюсь на этом и закончим. :))

And I was glad to spend a pleasant time in your company. :о)

Will someone answer my question or what?))) Because I have more questions)))

gumgum >>:
Мне кто нить ответит на вопрос или как?))) А то у меня еще вопросы есть)))

I kind of answered, based on the material you provided :o)

Farnsworth писал(а) >>

And I was glad to have a nice time in your company. :о)

>> Take a novo-passid.

Then... instead of yk you could write hk...

gumgum >>:
Тогда... вместо yk можно написать хк...

A lot depends on the notation used. Usually x is input, y is output (you have a book in your hands). Maybe y is the reference signal and the coefficients are adjusted by the error value. Doesn't the book say what it is?

(Addendum) Or maybe it does:

• y is signal+noise
  • x is noise
Should be described in your book

gumgum >>:
Тогда... вместо yk можно написать хк...

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! It's a book calledDigital Signal Processing, by Eificher and Jervis. It's a very good book. Read it carefully - it's all there.

Has anyone made an adaptive filter using the Hertzel algorithm, even posted in mql on the forum (attached), on its basis it seems possible to make an adaptive harmonic (adaptive filter) without using a digital filter generator