Random Flow Theory and FOREX - page 47

timbo >> :

What does that have to do with the spread? The zigzag is based on either bid or ask prices, but not both, so the spread is not relevant. Accordingly, three ticks always form a perfect zigzag.

And this means nothing and proves nothing.

So you think that a man with 680+ postings on this forum (I mean Sabluk) needs to prove things that everyone knows?

Apart from Sabluk everyone here understands that. Don't get distracted by the PTU-ers. It's enough to poke them in the recent story about Aleynikov's arrest in the U.S. and show them that Goldman Zacks is making good money on arbitrage, that is, on BUZZER, which means that this is not noise, but very, very useful information. It is only for vocational school students that it is noise. Here Rinat from Metaquaotes does not answer my question about how he measured noise and why "nothing will come out of it". I think he is too busy with MQL5, or is rethinking his life experience.

AlexEro >> :

So you think a man with 680+ postings on this forum (I mean Sabluk) needs to prove things that everyone knows?

Apart from Sabluk, everyone here understands that. Don't get distracted by the PTU-ers. It's enough to poke them in the recent story about Aleynikov's arrest in the U.S. and show them that Goldman Zacks is making good money on arbitrage, that is, on BUZZER, which means that this is not noise, but very, very useful information. It is only for vocational school students that it is noise. Here Rinat from Metaquaotes does not answer my question about how he measured noise and why "nothing will come out of it". And he is busy with MQL5 or is rethinking his life experience.

>> since when ... Renat owes you something?

AlexEro >> :

So you think a person with 680+ postings on this forum (I mean Sabluk) needs to prove things that everyone knows?

Apart from Sabluk everyone here understands that. Don't get distracted by the PTU-ers. It's enough to poke them in the recent story about Aleynikov's arrest in the U.S. and show them that Goldman Zacks is making good money on arbitrage, that is, on BUZZER, which means that this is not noise, but very, very useful information. It is only for vocational school students that it is noise. Here Rinat from Metaquaotes does not answer my question about how he measured noise and why "nothing will come out of it". And he is busy with MQL5 or is rethinking his life experience.

wood, what makes you think i'm a stooge?

>> Actually, I mentioned that noises need to be evaluated within a specific TS

and since you don't have the same technical and financial capabilities as goldman, it's noise to you too

so don't get cocky.

AlexEro >> :

Is it recess in the vocational school or what?

I get it... you're going around all the threads pretending you're a banker and the techies are the blacks.

i use telebank... there was a choice of digital certificate or variable code card

not so long ago they made us use the code card... i was sick of it... we had to add it to our certificate

this was implemented in europe a long time ago and hacker technology to bypass these "codes" appeared almost immediately

Our bankers, instead of giving up the old stuff, have made it compulsory.

I don't know what you're thinking in your big banks.

sab1uk >> :

I get it... you're going around all the threads pretending you're a banker and the techies are the blacks.

i use telebank... there was a choice of digital certificate or variable code card

not so long ago they made us use the code card... i was sick of it... we had to add it to our certificate

this was implemented in europe a long time ago and hacker technology to bypass these "codes" appeared almost immediately

Our bankers, instead of giving up the old stuff, made it compulsory.

I don't know what you think you're doing at the big banks, but it's your ass.

What does this have to do with me? I haven't worked in banks for over xxx years! Nevertheless, I know the job.

And as for the back seat - well, isn't that great!? After all, it's an extra excuse to take some of the money from the gluttonous bankers, which they (from entertainment and from the subject of professional occupation) have turned into evil today.

sab1uk >> :

What did you want to prove or disprove? That there is no noise? Or that the signal doesn't exist?

If there were no signal the technical analysis would not exist.

Exactly right. There is no signal, so there is no noise in the sense that you are using. Neither of the first, nor of the second, -teen type. It's all scientific quackery. Noises that depend on the trading strategy used is nonsense. The noises in any system are an objective thing. The strategy can adjust to them and/or use them.

Existence of technical analysis is a subject of a separate discussion. For refreshment: if 95% of those who use technical analysis are losing consistently, then doubts arise about the validity of technical analysis as a scientific method.

just because 95% of men don't consistently sleep with models, it doesn't mean that sex with models doesn't exist

Timbo, the amazing thing is nearby... I didn't know there were Topols deployed near my town before http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=55.3289491&lon=82.9845428&z=13&l=1&m=b

on the other side are S-300s http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=55.0701118&lon=83.2670975&z=13&l=1&m=b

sab1uk >> :

Timbo, the amazing thing is... I didn't know there were Popols deployed near my town before

So we need to get into your position and not be too harsh on your scientific lapses - like you were so affected by the increased radiation in "not far from your town".

timbo >> :

So we need to get into your position and not be too harsh on your scientific gaffes - like you were so affected by the increased radiation in "not far from your town".

it's not normal here.

so if you don't have tech analysis, you'll be broke in the stock market, can't pay the bills, your internet will be down and you'll be off the forum?

>> or are you a hereditary Buryat shaman?