Random Flow Theory and FOREX - page 45

Mathemat >> :

There is, of course, no universal recipe for how to remove noise. Because there is no general consensus as to whether prices are noisy or not.

We can make three-storey formulas but we cannot detect noise.

Well, I'll make people's lives easier.

To prove that noise exists, you have to draw trend lines on the history (based on the strategy)...

all price deviations from these lines are noise

that's why prices are not just noisy, they're noisy.

sab1uk >> :

so the prices aren't just noisy, they're drowning in interference.

Well, that's what I was saying about the signal-to-noise ratio...

sab1uk >> :

We can make three-story formulas, but we can't identify the noise

Well, I'll make people's life easier.

To prove that noise exists, you need to draw trend lines on the history (based on the strategy)...

all price deviations from these lines are noise.

that's why prices aren't just noisy, they're noisy.

Personally, I think the big problem with modern day market analysis is to approach price range "noise" in the same way as radio electronics. And that's not the case at all.

AlexEro >> :

Personally, I believe that the big problem with modern day thechanalysis is to approach price range "noise" in the same way as radio electronics. Which isn't the same thing at all.

What's radio got to do with electronics?

Did someone mention hardware implementation of discrete signal processing? Or fibre optic trunk line regenerators?

//

Signal in information system, in programming, is a set of transmitted and received data, transmitting information encoded in a particular way.

The antonyms to the word signal, depending on the context, are the terms noise and interference.

//
Reliability is a property of information to be correctly perceived[2]. Objective information is always reliable, but reliable information can be both objective and subjective. Reasons for unreliability can be:

• Intentional distortion (misinformation);
  • unintentional distortion of a subjective nature;
  • distortion due to interference;
  • information fixing errors;

sab1uk >> :

what's radio got to do with electronics, yo?

This sentence of yours is noise (out of nothing).

Does it fit your "definition"?

(>> everybody's been hating me lately.)

Funny: first you ask me, then you answer yourself, referring to the definition from radio electronics. And in the middle, there's a ruckus about some... complicated words like that, which I don't accept. In short, a complete model of a noisy signal.

Reception.

AlexEro >> :

(everyone's been hating me lately).

I must be blind... show me where I have links to radiotronics???????????

Signal in an information system, in programming...

Reliability is a property of information...

a tree, for your reference.

Radio (lat. radio - to radiate, emit rays ← radius - beam) - a type of wireless communication in which radio waves are used as a signal carrier that can circulate freely in space.

Electronics - a branch of electrical engineering, the science of electrical devices that operate on the basis of controlling the flow of electrons or other charged particles in the electrovacuum and semiconductor devices

sab1uk >> :

i must be blind... show me where i link to radiotronics???????????

>> tree, for your information.

The only "information system" without electrons and electronics is a camera with photographic film.

The woodwork, everything else is lipizdronica.

Is the vocational school on holiday or what?

sab1uk >> :

Well, I'll make people's lives easier.
To prove that noise exists, you need to draw trend lines on the history (based on the strategy)...
all price deviations from those lines are noise.
that's why prices are not just noisy.

You should see a dog in the coffee grounds - an ominous omen. If you can't see the dog, it's the dog that's drowned in the noise. In fact, the dog is there! Or is it? Is the trend there or not? If you can draw it on history it doesn't mean there was a trend. The price increment is noise, the price itself is random wandering, and even if you can draw a trend...

timbo >> :

You should see a dog in the coffee grounds - an ominous omen. If you can't see the dog, it's the dog that's drowned in the noise. In fact, the dog is there! Or is it? Is the trend there or not? If you can draw it on history it doesn't mean there was a trend. The price increment is noise, the price itself is random wandering, and even if you can draw a trend...

Once again - on history (based on strategy)

this is the conclusion - noises need to be measured in each case for a specific TS

Under the trend lines I meant the construction of the zigzag by reversal signals of the reverse strategy

sab1uk >> :

Once again - on history (based on strategy)

This is the conclusion - noises should be measured in each case for a particular TS.

By trend lines, I mean a zigzag formation based on reversal signals of a reversal strategy.

Once again - on the history you can draw as many zigzags and trends as you want. All of them will not be real trends, but imaginary ones, as well as the noise will be imaginary. All this "drawing" on the history will not help predict the future, as it does not reveal a true signal and patterns of the true noises.