TestCommander (autooptimisation) Trader's tool - page 4

Maniac in general! :) How much is the full version?

Red.Line писал (а):
Maniac in general! :) How much is the full version?

this is the full version :-)

and you can find out the cost at the time of installation.

The number of copies is unlimited.

At this point I have installed it 2 times. And using TestCommander, which I installed last, I saw that it uses EAs from the MT4 program I installed it in the first time.

TestCommander only uses files from the terminal copy in which it is installed.

I am not quite sure about this as I have 2 versions of the same EA with the same name but in different MT4 installation folders just in the MT4 where I first installed TestCommander the old version of the EA where it keeps popping up in the strategy tester log.

And when I ran TestCommander on the second program MT4, where the version of the EA is already new, it is in my strategy tester logger (in the additional window that appears during the test TestCOmmanderom) shows the same error. Although, when I run it not through a TestCommander but through a simple strategy tester at the same time interval - this error does not exist.

At Complex start the ATTENTION! window has appeared - optimization has been running for 12 minutes, Expert Advisor pass - 0 and CPU is not loaded in any way.

I solved the problem with Complex, by changing the Expert Advisor in MT4, where I installed TestCommander program for the 1st time, which once again confirms that it takes Expert Advisor from it.

And another thing, when running the script TesdtCOmmander on the 2nd TestCOmmandere I always get default values - -1, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0 and no remembering the last variant.

Marmoza:
TestCommander uses files only from the terminal copy in which it is installed.

I am not quite sure about this because I have two versions of the same Expert Advisor with the same name but in different installation folders MT4 just in the MT4 where I first installed TestCommander an old version of the EA where it is constantly popping up in the Strategy Tester log.

And when I ran TestCommander on the second program MT4, where the version of the EA is already new, it is in my strategy tester logger (in the additional window that appears during the test TestCOmmanderom) shows the same error. But when I run it not through TestCommander, but through a simple strategy tester on the same time interval - there is no such error.

TestCommander cannot start an EA from a different folder than the one in which it is installed, because the information about the used EA is taken from the corresponding terminal file.

When you start Complex, the window appears WARNING - optimization has been running for 12 minutes, Expert Advisor pass - 0 and the processor is not loaded in any way.

As I wrote before, such a situation can occur, if there is no necessary history for the test.

For visual control in the settings window

set tester visibility to 1 (ShowTester 1 )

Marmoza:

I solved the problem with Complex, by changing the Expert Advisor in MT4, where I installed TestCommander program for the 1st time, which once again confirms that it takes Expert Advisor from it.

And another thing, when running the script TesdtCOmmander on the 2nd TestCOmmandere I always get default values - -1, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0 and no remembering the last variant.

Read carefully the attached description, it is written there:

STARTING
//---------------- Общие настройки--------------------------------------
extern int ProgNumber = -1; //Programs for optimisation and testing work.
extern inttern ShowTester = -1; //ShowTester window (0 = hide, 1 = show)
extern intN ShowTablo = -1; //Show Tablo on the chart (0 = hide, 1 = show)
extern int TabloX = 0; //Tablo horizontal coordinate
extern int TabloY = 0; //Vert vertical coordinate of the scoreboard
extern inttern DeleteReport = -1; //delete tester report file (0 = do not delete, 1 = delete)
//---------------- Параметры Анализатора---------------------------------------
extern double MinTrades = -1; //minimum number of deals per day
extern double MaxTrades = -1; //Maximal number of deals a day
extern int ItogTotal = 0; //Number of totals
//================== Order of elimination =======================================
extern inttern Gross_Profit = 0; //Maximum profit
extern int intProfit_Factor = 0; //Based on the maximum profitability
extern int int Int Int Expected_Payoff = 0; //Maximum expected payoff
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the TesterCommander script starts, the window for entering data is opened,
by default there are 0 and -1 in order to be able to
to remember the entered parameters in the file and not to enter them at the next launch

Watch how Complex works.

As far as I understand, your constraint is the minimum number of trades per day.

First - it's taking the average value of deals for 1 day, which is calculated after running through the whole time range.

Secondly - this value has no effect on GA - i.e. it's just the rejection of combinations with the average number of deals per day after the optimization is over using the ordinary strategy tester without changing the process of the standard optimizer and thereby not changing GA.

Is it possible to contact you on ICQ?

Because I read your articles on the forum where you raised the issue of the minimum number of trades per day. Which raises a lot of interest.

Marmoza:

Watch how Complex works.

As far as I understand, your constraint is the minimum number of trades per day.

First - it's taking the average value of deals for 1 day, which is calculated after running through the whole time range.

Secondly - this value has no effect on GA - i.e. it's just the rejection of combinations with the average number of deals per day after the optimization is over using the ordinary strategy tester without changing the process of the standard optimizer and thereby not changing GA.

The limit on the number of trades has no effect on the operation of the built-in tester (and hence on the operation of the GA) and is designed to filter the results.

Marmoza:

Is it possible to contact you on ICQ?

Because I read your articles on the forum where you raised the issue of the minimum number of trades per day. Which raises a lot of interest.

Send an email to my EMAIL and I will send you my ICQ number