TestCommander (autooptimisation) Trader's tool - page 3

Igor, hi! I can't find your contact details... Email me if you don't mind: rex2209@mail.ru

Xeon, thank you!

Smirnov:

Igor, hi! I can't find your contact details... Give me an email if you don't mind: rex2209@mail.ru

email you

just in case, here's my email -

Red.Line писал (а):
Xeon, thank you!

you're welcome :-)

I have some questions when working with this optimiser?

If working with Multy_Data, is it possible to have overlapping timelines?

Another question. How to make it run at each time interval in order to optimise my EA.

Marmoza:

I have some questions when working with this optimiser?

If working with Multy_Data, is it possible to have overlapping timelines?

One more question. I have run a test through this script and the window tells me ATTENTION - TESTING is in progress. But at the same time in the task manager I observe that the CPU is not working, how come? (Percentage of CPU load = 0 or 01)

In Multy_Data, you set up any history sections you want (including overlapping ones).

In graph window.

window also shows pass number of the tester, its change can be used to judge if the test is running or not.

If testing does not happen, most likely there is no historical data, it should be written in the logbook.

Xeon, how do I make it optimise each time interval by the input parameters I selected for my EA? I set a range of values for these parameters in the usual strategy tester.

Marmoza:

Xeon, how can I make it optimise each time interval by the input parameters I selected for my EA? I set a range of values for these parameters in the usual strategy tester.

The test parameters are set as usual -

You may have misunderstood me.

The question was this.

To set 3 time intervals, and on each of these time intervals to search for the best values of the input parameters of the EA using the built-in MT4 optimizer.

In the last figure - Start - Spike - Stop.

And if this is possible, how would the optimization work?

For example

Let us consider 3 timeframes.

First, we optimize the first interval and find (for example) 1000 profitable combinations.

After that the second time interval is not all possible combinations, but we run through the results of 1000 combinations and (let's say) 500 combinations remain.

Which go to the 3rd interval.

And the combinations, which passed all 3 intervals with the values at each interval are written to the report.

Another thing I would like to know.

How many times you can install TestCommander.

It is because I use several MT4 programmes at the same time and I want to use the TestCommander for each programme.

At the moment I have installed it twice. Using TestCommander, which I have installed last, I see that it is using EAs from the MT4 program, which I installed it the first time.

Marmoza:

Perhaps you misunderstood me.

The question was this.

To set 3 time intervals, and on each of these time intervals to search for the best values of the input parameters of the EA using the built-in MT4 optimizer.

In the last figure - Start - Spike - Stop.

And if this is possible, how would the optimization work?

For example

Let us consider 3 timeframes.

First, we optimize the first interval and find (for example) 1000 profitable combinations.

After that the second interval is not all possible combinations, but we run through the results of 1000 combinations and (let's say) 500 combinations remain.

Which go to the 3rd interval.

And the combinations, which passed all 3 intervals with values on each interval, are written in the report.

To solve this problem, use the "Complex" macro program

7) Macro programme "Complex" - the programme optimises, then filters and sorts the values obtained,
after which the 12 best values are tested for stability with StabilityTest and then filtered again
and sorts the average of the results obtained, selecting the 3 best ones.

Another thing I would like to know.

How many times you can install TestCommander.

I just use multiple MT4 programs at the same time, and I want to use a TestCommander for each program.

I would like to use TestCommander for each program. There is no limit on the number of copies.

At this point, I have installed it 2 times. Using the TestCommander, which I have installed last, I have seen that it uses advisors from the MT4 program I have installed it in the first time.

TestCommander only uses files from the terminal copy in which it is installed.